8. The Hidden World

Puff flies through the waterfall. Puff then scents' an entrance to of caves deep in the crust of the earth. After the dragon flies through this waterfall, they reach a Mushroom Forest, where the bioluminescence is revealed. They fly over bright blue water and then enter a section of the huge cave where there are tall pillars with bioluminescence. Puff then starts to glow, with neon purple strips going across his body and his white body starts to glow. Hiccup and Athena laugh at this.

"Wow!" Athena says, astonished.

"Look!" Hiccup exclaims, pointing at the edge of the cliff that is inside the cave.

They continue flying past some dragon eggs, and the eggs glow as the baby dragons become visible. They then fly with hundreds of thousands of fireworms and try to touch some.

Soon, they arrive at the center point of this strange new world, which looks like a throne room for the king of dragons.

Athena then gasps, as she realises where they are, however, she spots a dragon which is very close so she tries to hide and land somewhere.

"It really does exist." Hiccup said, as Puff landed, lost for words.

"I told you it did." Athena said, smiling and turning around, taking all of it's glory in.

Yes, indeed, they have found it.

The place where dragons would lie,

At the end of the world.

The Hidden World.

Lots of dragons are flying above them so they try and lay low. They stop walking and lay down at the edge of a cliff, watching the dragons fly inside the hidden world. On a high part of the hidden world, Toothless is with the Light Fury.

"Toothless!" Hiccup says, happily, as he goes up to him, until Athena grabs his arm and pulls him back.

"Shhh. You'll spook them." She says, looking at Hiccup, then turning her gaze to the scene.

Toothless and the Light Fury fly down from where they were and fly around with a group of dragons flying behind them. A few dragons watch and roar on the ground. Toothless and the Light Fury land on a gigantic crystal, looking over a large part of the Hidden World. All the dragons that are standing on the ground, roar for Toothless. Toothless roars very loudly.

"Now that's a king." Athena says to Hiccup, proudly.

After roaring, Toothless turns around and looks at the Light Fury, happily. The Light Fury walks to Toothless and then they both start flirting. Next, they sit side by side and watch the crowd of dragons bow for their king and queen.

Hiccup looks upset as he realizes the truth for the future. Athena looks at Hiccup and tries to comfort him.

"We should go." He says, sadly, as Athena rubs his forearm.

Suddenly, they find out a Rumblehorn is behind them, as Hiccup and Athena say at the same time:
"Oh, no."

They stand up and walk backwards away from the dragon just before stepping off. Hiccup tries to tame the dragon by holding out his hand but the dragon roars, causing all of the dragons to be aware of danger especially Toothless.

The Rumblehorn then fly's towards the white haired girl, and grabs her, as she screams.

"Athena!" Hiccup shouts, as the Rumblehorn drops the blue eyed girl onto the crystal platform Toothless and the Light Fury are on.

She stands up, and holds her arms out to the side, which somehow makes all of the dragons be still and quiet.

She then turns to Toothless, who looks upset and confused, which then makes Athena go on her knees.