5. The New Berk.

"You're gunna be ok Tia, alright?" Hiccup said, I felt warm hands on mine, wrapping my hands in cloth. I just looked up at him, my eyes were puffed up and red. I seriously feel out of place here, as if I don't belong here now. More than I ever did before, now that I know that my father is alive and is actually coming for my boyfriend's dragon and wants to kill him. I turned my gaze to Hiccup to the table. I honestly felt so numb.

I felt someone give my left hand a squeeze before placing a kiss on it. He turned his gaze to everyone who was within the halls of the Great Hall.

"Alright! Alright, everybody! Settle down, please!" However, no one's listening. Everyone keeps shouting and talking over him. He sighed and turned to Fishlegs. "Fishlegs, have you ever seen that species of dragon before?" The Chief turned to Fishlegs on his right, gaining the Viking's full attention.

However, I looked across to see that Fishlegs is still dizzy after being shot by Grimmel's dart, he whimpers but then nods in agreement and raises his hand but then faints and falls off of his chair.

"Let me at 'em!"

"I'll give him a piece of my mind. And by mind, I mean fist!"

I could feel the anger in the Hall, bouncing off of it's walls, along with the shouts and the screams. I just want to leave.

"Did you miss the part where we almost died? Have you seen my-our house?" The young Chief gestured to me and him. As he spoke to his people, they seemed to calm down. Only a little. "This is a new kind of enemy and I underestimated him." He started to speak in a low voice, as he had his fists on the table, still standing. "Now, that's on me. But I will not do that again."

I jumped, seeing Snotlout's fists bang on the table angrily (I was sat next to him). "We're Vikings! We don't run from a fight. At least I don't." Wow. He was actually being really nice and generous, not talking about himself, not having a go at Eret. But no. I was wrong, as Snotlout pointed at Eret, as said: "You might."

"I agree with Hiccup." The young man conferred with the people of Berk, ignoring Snotlout's idiot comment, as he stood up. "We haven't seen the last of Grimmel." He started to pace, slowly. "He's a predator, single-minded and patient. He won't stop until he gets what he wants." He stopped in between Hiccup and I.

Valka stood from her chair, her chair is next to Fishlegs'.

"I'm with Eret." The woman confirms, as Snotlout looks at Valka amazed and then angrily at Eret. "We have to take this threat seriously." She agrees, still standing.

"Grimmel is just a sign of the times." Hiccup continued, his voice firm as he spoke. "Our enemies are getting smarter, more determined. We're not just overcrowded. We are exposed, and vulnerable." He stated, whichade the people of Berk start to mumble and mutter to each other. "Short of full-blown war and risking everyone we love, I don't-" Hiccup stopped himself, almost as if he was preparing himself, as his lips went into a straight line. He looked up from the table and back to his people. "I don't see a way of staying here any longer." As soon as the brunette stated that, everyone exploded in a fit of anger, outrage
and disapproval.

I start to get angry too, so I stand up and walk to where Astrid is, I grab her axe and bellow the loudest "HEY!" and throw her axe on the table (also being careful not to hurt anyone) to get everyone's attention.

"Listen to your Chief!" I tell them, leaving the axe on the table and going back to sitting down, everyone on the table was shocked to hear me about being as I haven't spoken at all since we met Grimmel. It might be wrong to say, but God's I despise that man.

Everyone was silent as I slumped down on my chair, still not happy.

"If we want to live in peace with our dragons, we need a better plan." He spoke, after a bit of hesitation.