Two Foxes, One Bunny (JTK x LJ x Ben)

domxsubxdom, threesome, rough, choking
(continuation of the last chapter... kinda)
MxMxM

Ben sat in the shower, not focused on the hot water beating down on him, instead focusing on the beating of his heart. His mind was filled with flashes of the scene he'd witnessed last night. How rough it was. He desperately wished to be manhandled like that. His dick got harder, and he panted. He moaned a little as he touched his tip. He loves to be loud. As he slowly stroked up and down, two names escaped his lips "Mmmnn Jack fuck me~ Jeff~ ahh~."

His whimpering voice was louder than the shower and the words slipped through the air, finding their way into Jeff's ear. Jeff chuckled and walked to Jack's room. "Do you hear that?" He asked as he opened the door. Jack looked up at him, and they sat in silence for a bit. Muffled, they listened to Ben, "F-fuck ngghhh~"
"Get your ass up, we have to go help our boy~." Cooed Jeff. They entered the bathroom together, but Ben was too preoccupied to care. "Unnghh~ fill me please~"

Jack chuckled, "Well, if you insist." Ben's eyes instantly shot open, and he opened the curtain slightly."The fuck are you two doing in here? I'm taking a shower."
"We're here to help~" Jeff said while taking off his clothes, "Isn't that why you called~?" Jack also stripped down.
Ben laughed nervously, "Ahaha, I don't need help showering, put your clothes ba-"

"Put your mouth to better use." Jeff interrupted him, placing his dick in front of Ben's face. Jack also entered the shower, taking his place behind Ben. Ben's cock was throbbing and he couldn't deny how he felt. "Don't mention this to anyone."
"I don't think we'll have to. You're loud enough." Jack said, grabbing hold of Ben's cock. Ben moaned, and Jeff shoved his cock into his mouth. Ben began sucking, and he felt Jeff's cock grow longer and harder as he continued. Jack kept pumping at Ben's dick, occasionally teasing about how cute it, and he, were. Eventually, Jack buried his cock deep in Ben's ass."Aunghh~ W-Wa-it agh, agh, yo-u're too rou-gh."
"Isn't the roughness what got you so interested in the first place? Keep sucking." Jeff said, grabbing Ben's hair. Ben could hardly think. He felt so good. He was already so close to cumming from masturbating before, but now it was even harder to hold it in . Jeff roughly fucked his throat with no regard to how he felt. "Yea? You like that, you little fucktoy? Being used by two bigger men?" Ben could only answer with a loud moan as sticky, white cum shot out of his dick.
"Cumming already~ such a good little whore." Jack continued to fuck into him roughly, faster than before. Jeff wrapped one of his hands around Ben's throat as he deep-throated him.
"Mmm~ fuckk, I can feel my cock going deep inside your throat. If I squeezed hard enough, you probably wouldn't even be able to breathe." Jeff squeezed tightly around Ben's face, which went red. Ben's eyes rolled back in pleasure as Jeff and Jack came inside him at the same time. Hot fluids filled his body. Both his throat and ass felt full and warm. 

He sunk down to the shower floor as Jeff and Jack laughed and cleaned themselves up, leaving him behind full of cum.