Right Now (Ben x F!Reader)

Request from ewimasimp69
Public sex, Male whimpering
MxF

You joined the other residents of Slender Mansion in the living room to watch a movie. Next to you was Ben, your boyfriend. He kept diverting his gaze from the movie to you. You giggled quietly and whispered, "What?"
Getting close to your ear, making sure no one else could hear him. "I need you. Like now. Right now." You blushed a deep red. He covered you both with a blanket from the couch. You cuddled close to him. Grabbing your hand, he stuffed it down his pants. He wasn't lying either. He was already hard. You stroked him up and down and he moved his hand over your pants. He rubbed you through the cloth. As you massaged his cock, he bit his lip. He's always been so sensitive.

You ensured everyone's attention was on the screen. Sliding down the couch, you made it look like you were just laying down with your head in his lap. He looked at you with panic in his eyes, but you just gave an encouraging nod and put his hand under your shirt onto your breast. You quietly played with his dick, using your mouth. His face became red as he put a hand over his mouth to keep him quiet.
You stopped and kissed him, sliding your tongue into his mouth.

You pointed towards the bathroom in the hall and stood up and loudly yawn. "I'm gonna head to bed." You headed into the dark bathroom. After a minute, he got up and followed. You closed the door behind him and immediately pulled his pants down. He sat against the space beside the sink and you got on your knees. You wanted to tease him, so you licked him through his boxers. He was already erect, but he grew more erect as you teased him. His boxers got wet from your spit. "P-Please y/n."
"Hmm? Please, what?"
"Please stop teasing me." Giggling, you took his dick out of his boxers. You licked his member slowly and then focused on the head. You took him inside of your warm, wet mouth. He bit the side of his hand, but it wasn't enough to contain the small whimper that left his mouth. You slowly sucked his cock until he couldn't handle it anymore.
A frustrated moan escaped his lips, and he grasped the side of your face. His other hand pulled your hair up into a makeshift ponytail as he used your mouth to pleasure himself. Without a free hand, you knew he wouldn't be able to contain his noise, but there wasn't much you could do.
He shoved his cock down your throat as he moaned and whined. You couldn't breathe, but luckily, he finished quick. Your throat filled with hot, white liquid.

As he took it out of your mouth, he was still fully hard. Switching positions with you, he placed you on the counter. He grabbed your hips and positioned himself in front of you. Leaning forward and kissing you, his member poked through your pants. As he pulled back from the kiss, he took off your pants and underwear. He got close to you, pressing his lips near your ear. His shaft rubbed against your wetness. "You want this?" The low grumble of his whisper, the hotness of his breath, it turned you on.You nodded, but it wasn't enough. "Yes. Yes, please." Shoving himself inside of you, he almost moaned, but you quickly smashed your lips against his. He continued to kiss you while thrusting into you. The kissing helped a little, but he still occasionally moaned into your mouth. He pulled back from the kiss and gripped your lower body, thrusting even harsher and faster. He moaned loudly with each thrust until eventually his thrusts became fast and sloppy. You wrapped your arms around him as he came inside of you, moaning.Everyone watching the movie surely knew. You both cleaned up and put your clothes back on. As you left the bathroom, a few eyes shifted over to look at you. A few coughs and awkward chuckles filled the otherwise silent room as someone scrambled for the remote to unpause the movie. Embarrassed, you followed Ben down the hallway.