Five

𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣:
I hurriedly made my way to maths, walking with long paces. The whole way there, all I could think about was what had just happened. I expected to have had a shouting duel with him, but it all ended so suddenly.

Instead, I had to help him, and comfort him. I still felt upset at him, but I couldn't help but feel confused now. He didn't shout at me, or get angry, instead he broke down. I guess I hadn't thought about how much this had an impact on him, and how everything he was going through was probably crushing him. But he couldn't hurt me while trying to work everything out, he can't keep lying, and what if he does it again?

***

I walked into the classroom and made my way to my seat, next to Sara of course. She is one of the only people who I feel like I can trust right now, she hasn't lied to me, she's told me everything, which is what I need right now.

A couple minutes passed, and minutes before the lesson was supposed to start, Wilhelm walked in.

He was the last person to arrive, lucky he wasn't late. I looked at him for a second, he looked exhausted. His hair was greasy, his eyes were puffed up and red, his lips dry and torn.

He scanned the classroom for a seat, there was one left. Next to me. You're actually sh*ting me, what is my luck. A part of me however felt almost relived, I felt now I had to look over him.

The people he thought he could trust were clearly not looking out for him, so I guess the only person who could do that was me. I'd just have to do it from a distance.

***

Seconds after Wilhelm was seated, the teacher walked in. Great Mr. Andersson. I'm pretty sure he hated my guts every since I walked into his first lesson. I had a suspicion it was because I wasn't a resident, as he loved to praise the people who were, especially the royalty.

Mr Andersson was a teacher who joined in November, he started off by teaching the older years, but not much later, starting teaching us.
He was pretty small, I'm guessing about 5'4, and usually wore dull, lifeless clothes, paired with his obnoxiously large glasses.
Once he started teaching us, I soon realised he wasn't very fond of me.

Wilhelm noticed this too. Right after the first lesson, when I walked the doors, he chased after me to my locker, and asked me about it.

***

"What's up with Mr. Andersson?. Why does he speak to you like that, as if you don't understand what's happening in the lesson.
And the looks he gives you?"

"I think you know why Wille".
He grabbed both of my hands and placed them on his chest. He looked sincerely at me, his deep hazel eyes, causing butterflies to explode in my stomach.

" Simon you need to say something, it's driving me crazy, I won't let him treat you like this".

" You do realise me saying anything, will only make it worse".

"Well then I will, if he even looks at you weirdly, I'm going to tell him to suck it up".

" Baby, you can't do that, that would make him really mad, being shouted at, especially by royalty. He would take it out on my even more"

" I'll just have to find any other way then".

He kissed my forehead, before grabbing his books and walking towards the teachers office?
Why was he going there?

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙢-
Right as I opened the door, and walked out of the hall, I reached into my bag and grabbed the key.

A key August gave me on my initiation day..,
a stolen spare key to the teachers office.
I hadn't even noticed it until I came back. I had the same room as last year and was clearing through the draws, when I felt something cold at the end of one of the draws. A key paired with a letter.

"Dear Second Cousin, you'll probably find this after your initiation day, but welcome to the society. Me and the guys have all made a pledge to keep you under our wing, so if you need anything, don't be afraid to let me know.

- August

***

Once I was faced with the office door, I quickly put they key into the lock and turned it.
Click.

It worked, I was in.

I pushed the door over and scanned the room. My eyes were met with folder boxes stacked on the right side of the room, right in front of me.

I walked to the spot, got on my knees, and started looking  through the papers.
Student reports, time tables, behaviour reports...
there was only one box left, on the left. I opened it and read the title of first piece of papers,

Teacher Passwords.

jackpot

I started reading the names of all the teachers..
After a while I finally read the words I was so desperate to see.
"Peter Andersson".

Bingo.

A small smirk forms on my lips as I started looking for passwords. Only a teacher as stupid as him would put his personal account passwords on the list.

Facebook: coolroyalty284
What the actual f*ck-

Talk about the most embarrassing password ever. I quickly reached for the blue pen stuffed in my pocket and wrote the password on my palm.

"I don't think I'm going to forget this password. It will literally haunt me" I mumbled as I carefully wrote the words on my hand.

As soon as I'd finished writing the last character, I jumped to my feet, and made my way to the door. I looked through the semi transparent window for any sign of people or even shadows.

Nothing, the coast was clear. I hesitantly opened the door, and once I could see the bright light, rushing into the room, I darted back to my dorm. I didn't stop, not even for a breather. Confused almost judgmental looks were thrown at me by numerous students as I stumbled every so often as I darted around corners of the school, and speeded up the stairs.

Honestly, couldn't blame them, but we would see who was going to be judged after lunch.

Authors Note:
Tysm for over 250 reads!! I never thought this many people would read my work and it means so much! Although this chapter was a bit slow, get ready for the upcoming ones, as A LOT will be happening!
ash <3