Six

𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣:
Where was he and what is the doing? I thought to myself as I bit into a peeled orange slice. I was the only person currently in the library, as everyone was making their way to lunch. But to be honest, I just felt like staying in a place which would bring me comfort. So much had happened recently, and it was digging in my brain. The unbearable  thoughts constantly wizzing in my head, almost like a ticking bomb. I felt like I was going to explode.

I lifted up the book I was reading ( The Song of Achilles ) as I began reading again. At this point I had no idea when Wilhelm was going to come back, he'd been a while, so I hoped what he was doing was going to be worth it.

***

I was in the middle of a chapter when it hit me again how long Wilhelm was taking. Maybe he was already at the lunch hall?

I jumped to my feet, and stuffed everything into my bad as I rushed to the hall. Dashing around corners, I wondered what he was going to do.

I know him, and if he does anything, it's going to be crazy.

I panicked as I made the last turn to the hall. Once I turned I was met with all the students faced towards me. Oh, I look a bit frantic, don't I? Embarrassed, I quickly turned around and began making my way back to the library. I didn't notice Wilhelm bump right  into me, causing me to trip back a little.

"OMG SIMON I'M SORRY R U OKAY?"

"Wille, don't worry I'm fine, now where were
you?"

"Em... in the office." he whispered in my ear.

"The office?! Wilhelm omg what were you doing there? Are you sure no one saw you, because if anyone says anything, you're going to be in trouble".

"Don't worry Simon, no one saw me, it's nothing you have to worry about".

"Okay fine, well are you at least going to tell me what on Earth you were doing".

I had been holding eye contact with him the entire time we were talking, but as soon as I mentioned it, he looked away from me, his face dropped.

"Wille what's wrong?".

He noticed that spotted his change in reaction, and immediately forced a fake smile on his face".

"Oh I was looking for old reports of Erik". I wasn't sure if they would give it to me".

His response seemed extremely sudden, and to be honest I thought all of this was about Mr Anderrson ... I guess I was wrong?

"Aw Wille, you don't need to sneak into the office, I'm sure if you asked they would have given it to you".

I cupped his face in my hands, and just started into his eyes. It felt like a century since we had last had a moment like this, and I missed it. I was still looking at him when he spoke again

" Em, I have to go somewhere quickly but I'll join you soon, see you later".

He squeezed my hand and in seconds, he was off.

That felt weird, but whatever he was going I'm sure it was for a good reason, I convinced myself.

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙢-

|| 10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴀɢᴏ ||

I started in disbelief at the words I was reading.
My heart dropped, my hands began to sweat as I held on the phone tighter.

Simon can't find out about this.

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

***

authors note:
𝙩𝙮𝙨𝙢𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 400+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨! 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝. 𝙞''𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙖𝙨𝙝 <3