Eighteen

𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣-
I was awoken by someone lightly shaking my arm. I reluctantly opened my eyes to meet a pair of  rich, warm hazel eyes staring straight at me.

"Morning baby, sleep well?" Wilhelm softly said as he started rustling his hands through my curls.

"Alright, thanks. To be honest I've been worrying about today for a while".

"Simon I've told you, I promise I'm not going to hurt you again. I completely understand why you're weary about all of this especially due to what happened last time. I'm still not over it. I'm so sorry Simon and I still can't believe I let anyone or anything get in between us".

"You mean September and Kristina?".

There was a few seconds of silence before we both burst out into laughter".

"Yeah, exactly".

After we calmed down a bit, I felt Wilhelm reaching for my hand. I smiled and looked up at him. He took my hand into is and wrapped his fingers around mine.

He spoke again:
"In all honestly I was scared Simon. I was scared about what everyone was going to say, and what I was going to do. I panicked and f*cked up completely. I still feel awful about it.

"Don't Wilhelm. It's over, and I trust you.
I love you".

He let go of my hand, bent down and brought his face closer to mine. He gently cupped my face with one hand, and with the other placed it lightly on my hip.

"I love you more".

He smiled softly before gently guiding his face closer to mine before embracing me with his soft sweet lips.
I reluctantly broke the kiss when I spotted the time on Wilhelm's watch.

"ITS 9:30-
WILHELM WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER".
"YOU LOOKED SO PEACEFUL SLEEPING"
"Okay we need to get you ready in 10 mins so you have time to get home before 10"
I quickly stood up and made my way to Wilhelm's wardrobe where I found a patterned t-shirt and some jeans. I turned around to face Wilhelm.

"This good? I know it's kinda formal but I want you to be comfortable"

"That's great. At this point idgaf if Mum thinks it's so casual. I don't even wanna do this"

I noticed his reaction change slightly. I could tell he was trying hard to stay strong for the both of us, but I knew he hated all of this. He didn't want to do this, he just wanted to be with me. However people always find a way to f*ck it up cause they're bored as hell.

I placed the clothes on his bed, and sat next to him, whilst wrapping my arms around him and leaning my head on his shoulder.
"Don't worry, we're doing this together"

***
𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙢-
Once I was ready, I gave Simon one last hug before closing the door and making my way to the car.
As I got to the car, I was greeted by Anders:
"Good morning Prince Wilhelm, to the castle?".
"Good morning Anders and yes please".

The car journey was boring as always. I'd gotten used to this route and there was nothing exciting about it. I took my phone out to see a notification from "Simon's Version" ( Yes, Wilhelm is a Taylor Swift fan).
- Miss you already :(
I replied back
- Same here mi amor :(
I put my phone away right after as we reached the castle.
I took a deep breath before I pulled the handle to opened the door and got out of the car.

I was back "home".

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:
𝘁𝘆𝘀𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟴𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 🤍
𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 ( 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 ). 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 <𝟯