Eleven

𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣:
My jaw almost fell to the floor when I noticed who August was talking to...

Sara.

I quickly hid next to the wall, hoping they hadn't noticed me.
I wondered why she was talking to him.
She knew what had happened, I spoke to her she had seen the interview, she knew all the messed up things he'd done to me and Wilhelm.
So what was she doing?
I listened attentively to what they were saying.

"Did anyone notice you coming here" I could hear Augusts flat voice.
"No"
"Okay you're hear now, what do you want? I told you it's over I don't want to be with you"

Be with you?

My hands began to shake when the realisation hit me.

They are, well were "together".

All this time I thought the only person I could trust here was Sara, but even she was lying to me.

She knew everything he'd done, how he'd f*cked up the only thing that made me happy, but she still had this secret relationship with him. I'd confided in her, told her how I felt, and here she was. What if she was telling him what I had told her?

My breath began to feel shaky and unsteady, the stored tears began to fall uncontrollably as my lower lip trembled. I backed away from them and turned around, but was startled to have crashed into someone.

I looked up to see the last person I thought it would be... Wilhelm.

He looked surprised to see me, and even more confused when he spotted the flowing tears on my face, his face changed from a look of confusion to concern.

"Simon what happened? Are you okay?"

I opened my mouth to speak but my throat was too dry to say anything.
Wilhelms voice had got the attention of Sara and August who had now turned around to see me.

Now everyone was looking at me, I felt like an animal in a zoo.

I switched my eye contact from Wilhelm to Sara. She immediately realised what had happened.
"Simon please let me explain".
Her eyes began to fill up with tears, it broke me to see her in pain, but she'd done this.

"No. I'm not listening to you. You both deserve each other".

I shot looks to them both before I ran away from the area, and made my way to a spot outside from the party, where hopefully no one would find me.

I collapsed to the floor as floods of tears began pouring down my face, I buried my face in my arms. I covered my face with my shaking hands, as I attempted to control my breathing.

I didn't have anyone.

I was so focused on my breathing I didn't hear someone walking towards me, I looked up once again to meet eyes with Wilhelm. His face looked red, and his eyes beamed with sympathy and concern.

I'd forgotten that he was the only other person who really knew about this place. It was were we had our first proper conversation, when I realised I was falling from him.

Why on earth did I pick this place-

"May I sit here", he pointed to a spot next to me on the floor".

"Sure", I shakily said.

He sat down and faced towards me. He didn't say anything for a bit, just looked at me, which weirdly made me feel better. After a couple of seconds he spoke again:

"Could you tell me what happened? I'm sorry I had to bump into you like what, I was actually going to confront August, but that's not important anymore."

"That's funny, I was gonna to confront him too for all the sh*t he caused us".

We stared into each other's eyes for a while before we broke out into light giggles. After it had died down a bit, I spoke again:

"I found out Sara has been having a secret relationship with him, even after everything that had happened."

"Oh sh*t."

" I feel like I can't trust anyone".

He paused for a second before quietly speaking:

"You can trust me".

I wanted to, I thought I did, but so much had happened that I felt...impossible. There was still stuff I didn't know.

" I want to Wilhelm, but there is too much that has happened. The whole interview, and I may be wrong about this, but that one time you went into the office...you weren't looking for Erik's reports were you?".

He bit his lip then looked at me again. He mumbled under his breath.

"No it wasn't".

I knew it.

"See this is why I feel like I can't trust anyone. You won't tell me the truth, when that's all I want, it's all I need".
His sniffed quietly, like he was resisting tears.
Oh, this was bad.

"Wilhelm...please".

"I was right about Mr Andersson, I knew he was up to no good".

"What do you mean Wilhelm?"

"I found a comment on his personal Twitter account , he thinks that.. only borders should attend Hillerska, and that apparently he won't stop until that happen. He believes that people that cannot afforded a room here, don't deserve the education.

You're kidding me.

A part of me understood why he didn't want to tell me now, he was doing it to avoid hurting me. He cared about me... I wonder if he still did.

I looked at him again, more tears tricking down my face, I felt a hand grab mine. He stared deep into my eyes as he spoke again:

"Simon I'm so sorry, I wish none of this happened. It pains me everyday how much I heart you and-"

I interrupted him by smashing my lips to his. His warm lips melted into mine, the cold air was non- existent in the moment. He cupped my face rubbing his thumb against it, as I lifted my hand up to the back of his neck, playing with his hair, tangling my hands in them. This kiss was like nothing before, it was passionate, filled with desire and embrace... I didn't want it to end.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:
𝘁𝘆𝘀𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 <𝟯
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱...𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 ☕️