Fifteen

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙢-
Once the rain had passed, me and Simon went back to my dorm. The first thing we did is grab towels from the shower rack, and dry each other off.
We were completely soaked, and Simon's top was completely drenched, so I offered him one of my hoddies. He beamed at me, as he went to the draws to pick one out. I chuckled a bit when I noticed what hoddie he picked. Of course he had to pick my favourite one, it was a deep navy blue one, and was also incredibly comfy. There was no way I could say no to him though, and when he finally put it on, I couldn't take my eyes of him. He was so enchanting, the way his curls framed his mesmerising face. He was adorable.

I just started at him for a bit, to which he noticed and did the same. My stomach was wizzing, but I couldn't take my eyes of him.

***

After a while, we both got comfortable on my bed. I lay on the bed, and as soon as my head hit the pillow, Simon rested his head on my chest. I lifted my hand, and started playing with his curls. I interlocked my hands with his.

For a while we stayed quiet, just enjoying the time we had together, being in his embrace once again.

However, not long after Simon lifted his head up and looked into my eyes. I couldn't help but admire his deep brown eyes, they were so captivating and enchanting. I could get lost in them forever. But, that didn't happen, as he decided to speak.

"Why did we wait so long to talk to each other again?" He slightly tightened his grip on my hands, almost worried as if I would leave.
I got my other hand, and began caressing his face, slowly making my way to his smooth curls.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I think after what happened, I guess I was worried that what we had was over . I didn't think you would want to talk to me".

He took some time to take in what I said then looked at me again:

"I was worried too. After what had happened, I tried so hard to forget about you, but it was impossible. I soon realised that I couldn't. You can't forget someone you love".

We had shared our thoughts, and we both felt the same. It felt great to tell Simon how I felt about all of this, but talking could only do so much. I wanted to show him how I felt.

With my hand still on his face, I placed my other one on his waist, and moved my lips closer to his. I could feel his breathing, it was in sync with mine, like we were one.

Once our lips touched, I felt f*cking crazy. The things this boy could do to me.

We kept kissing, our breaths getting faster, our pace getting stronger. I was still kissing him, when my phone began ringing.

Are you actually kidding me? I reluctantly took my lips of his, and gave him my "sorry babe" look. He smiled back at me, and nodded back.

I grabbed the phone, and then looked at the contact: Mum.

What does she want? Probably about another f*cking meeting.

I accepted the call, and put it on speaker, so Simon could hear too.

"Wilhelm, we need to talk".