Twelve

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙢-
I did it. I actually did it, I got him back.
As I broke of this kiss ( I really didn't want to but it couldn't go on forever ) I noticed a small giggle come from Simon.

"What's funny" I smiled at his enchanting smile, it could light up a whole room, and I had missed it so much.

"How long had you been keeping that in?"
He reached for my hands and squeezed them lightly, causing my heart beat to pound like a drum, getting faster at every breath.

"For a while, I just couldn't lose you Simon, you mean to much to me, and I wanted you to know that I wasn't ready to give up on us".
I moved myself close to him, our lips slowly getting closer. I swear my heart has never pounded this much before, it felt like it was going to explode.

***

𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩:
*flashback to when Simon ran away*

I switched my attention to Sara who now had streams of tears flowing down her face. A part of me wanted to talk to her, but I had to see how things were going between Wilhelm and Simon. After everything that had happened, I was so curious to see how this would end. I walked past her, and made my way near to the party. Sara would be fine, she would probably run to Felice or something.

I began looking for them, when the realisation hit me, they would probably not be at the party seeing as what just happened. Where could they be? Probably outside. I started looking around for them, looking in every corner, but at a distance. I didn't want them to see me, I'm guessing it would end badly if they did.

***

I had nearly given up hope of finding them, until I saw them in a small corner together. I could only see Wilhelm's head, so I adjusted my position to see them more clearly.

What. They were kissing? What, how?

My heart burned a little, like when you have something too spicy, you regret it. You try to get rid of it, but most of the time you have to deal with it.

I thought they weren't together? This confused me, I'm not sure why but I didn't like seeing this. Why were they together again? After everything, I would have thought they were done.

I had expected to see what I had hoped for. Screaming, arguing, I wanted to see all this chaos draw a crowd.

It would've caused people to talk, rumours to spread like f*cking wildfire.

They would forget about what had happened with the interview. People acted like they hadn't see it, but I'm not f*cking dumb I know they've all see it. They don't talk about it though, almost like people are afraid to see me catching them about it. I'm pretty sure people think I'm going to mess up their reputations now. A couple friends have even started edging away form me. However, some stayed. In fact they became more loyal, but not for the reasons I wanted it to be. These guys were afraid of me, and what I could do. So, instead of causing drama and for full sake of themselves, people acted normal.

Like nothing had ever happened.

But now things were changing. Instead of destruction, Wilhelm and Simon were together again. If anyone found out, I'm sure the rumours of me would start again, and I'm sure more of the truth would come out eventually.

I would be finally DONE by then. There would be no coming back.

So there was only one solution.
I grabbed my phone from my back trouser pocket and rang the number.

In seconds he picked up.

I quickly spoke:

"Good evening Anders, I need a ride from Hillerska to the castle. Make it as quick as possible. Oh also..

tell the Queen it's urgent".

I'm sure she would be excited to hear this.