Fishing, beer, and trouble

Abby's POV

"Did you get the beer?" JJ yells, gently grabbing my hand to help me into the boat. "No. I brought some vegetables and waters because you guys are so unhealthy," I say, putting the cooler down. JJ stares at me, his left eye twitching. "I'm kidding," I scoff, opening the cooler. I toss JJ a beer, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he sees it as if he just had the best blowjob of his life. "Fucking alcoholic," I snicker, grabbing another beer.

I place the top of the beer in my mouth, breaking the cap off with my teeth before taking a large gulp of beer. "It's been a while since the storm, but the fish didn't fly back into the Atlantic. We should catch something good," I smile, kicking up my feet. I pull out my phone, connecting it to my speaker before turning on some music. "Don't even think about it," I snarl at JJ as I see him try to walk to the front of the boat with an open beer. He glares at me before sitting back down.

I pull off my t-shirt and black shorts and toss them somewhere else on the boat, now in a skimpy black bikini. Pope and JJ's eyes land on me as I lie back, soaking up the sun. "You two act as if you haven't seen a pair of tits before," I scoff, looking at them. They immediately look away. "Pervs," Kiara laughs, clacking her beer against mine. I grab my black sunglasses and place them on my face before closing my eyes, letting the sun tan my skin. "You put sunscreen on before this didn't you?" Sarah asks, knowing I like my pale skin. I shrug my shoulders. "Possibly."

John B snickers in front of me. I would glare at him, but that would mean I would have to open my eyes. "How far out are you taking us?" I ask. "Considering we needed to take your boat, very far," Pope answers. This boat is made for the ocean, and I don't like being in the ocean. The marsh is one thing, but the ocean is a whole nother thing. I can't believe I let these idiots take my boat. "If you crash this, John B, I will personally cut up your body and serve it as wagyu from wish," I remind, opening my eyes to narrow my eyes at him. He is not about to crash a half-a-million-dollar boat.

Sarah and I soak up the sun for about an hour until John B finally stops my boat. "We're here," he smiles, grabbing some nets. He tosses them into the water before sitting back down on the boat, cracking open a beer. I turn down the music a little before standing up, stretching my legs. "Wanna get high?" I ask, reaching into my backpack. I grab one of the blunts I rolled this morning before zipping up the ziplock and grabbing my lighter. "This one is strong so don't take too much too fast."

I light the blunt with my lighter, my hand covering the lighter to stop it from getting blown out by the wind before inhaling the burning green plant, my throat burning a little as it enters my lungs through my throat. I pass the blunt to JJ and he takes it gladly, his eyes as wide as saucers as his skin comes in contact with the blunt. "Try not to fuck it," I chuckle, walking to the front of the boat. I get to the very edge of the boat, looking down into the murky water, trying to find some fish. A moment later, I feel hands touch my back and then feel my body enveloped in water.

Once I swim back up and get to the surface, I yell a string of curses at John B. "I'm going to gut you!" I yell, splashing water on him. Kiara laughs and offers me a hand, helping me back into the boat. I walk up to John B, cocking my fist back before thrusting it forward, my fist connecting with his groin. I smile as he doubles over. "You're lucky my knife is in my bag," I smile, running my fingers through my wet black hair. He glares at me through his eyebrows as he clutches his stomach.

"Well, what do we have here?" a deep voice questions, one not belonging to anyone on this boat. I close my eyes as a sigh escapes my lips because of who the voice belongs to. "Country club. Can't I get a moment away from you?" Rafe smiles and walks forward on Topper's Malibu. "We don't want you here," Sarah snarls, glaring at Rafe. His eyes stay on me, not even glancing at Sarah. "Now what are you six doing here in the ocean? This far out is dangerous, even in a boat like yours. One could end up missing," he says, his tone threatening. Kelce raises his eyebrows.