The Morning After

New character will be introduced in this chapter.

Pansy Olvera

Age: 18

      As my eyes flutter open and my senses gather, I notice the smell of bacon in the air

As my eyes flutter open and my senses gather, I notice the smell of bacon in the air. I groan as I sit up, my lower body aching. My body freezes as I remember what happened last night. Rafe made love to me.

I brush my fingers over my mouth, feeling the place that Rafe kissed last night over and over as he made love to me. I can't help but bit my lip and smile, remembering it all.

I slowly and painfully get out of bed, grabbing my silk robe from my desk chair, and sling it on before walking out of my bedroom, nearly falling multiple times as I do so because of how hard he fucked me last night.

My dog Loki greets me with howls and licks as I step out of my bedroom. Rafe notices the sudden change in volume and peaks his head out of the kitchen, smiling when he sees me. When I walk to the kitchen, I am greeted by a shirtless Rafe wearing my apron again. "Talk about aftercare," I smile, looking at all of the food he is cooking.

"I was going to run you a hot bath, but you seem like the type of woman to like that at night," he says, grabbing some milk from the fridge. I nod my head. I am.

I swallow, realizing I have to ask Rafe about Kai. "Did you take care of him?" He nods. "The gators got him. Everything with his blood has been incinerated. Hope you didn't pay a lot for that carpet." I look at my coffee table in the living room, noticing the white carpet isn't there. That was over a thousand dollars.

Turning my attention back to Rafe, I open my mouth to speak. "Thank you, Rafe. You have no idea what you did for me yesterday." He raises an eyebrow. "You talking about Kai or me giving you the best orgasm you've ever had?" I choke on air and stare at him wide-eyed. "Rafe!" Though he turns around, facing the stove again, I see a smirk on his face. Arrogant.

My eyes travel from the back of his head down to his perfect body. The way his back muscles flex as he cooks sends heat to my core. I squeeze my thighs together, trying to calm the urge to drop this robe and have him fuck me, but to no avail.

After a few minutes of watching Rafe and his perfect body, the heat in my core is too much to handle and I drop the robe to the floor, standing in nothing. Rafe has his back turned so he can't see me. "I'm going to go amuse myself until breakfast is ready," I say, walking past him and into the hallway.

He must jump over the counter because his arm is slung around my waist in less than three seconds. "And what do you plan to do to amuse yourself?" he asks, his voice low. I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe open that drawer that you love so much and grab something from there."

A soft groan escapes his lips. He grabs me gently by my arm and guides me to the kitchen. He grabs me by my waist after, lifting me onto the kitchen island facing away from the stove and towards the living room. "Don't move, princess." I slowly nod my head. He goes to the stove, turning it off before walking out of the kitchen and into the hallway.