Topper's Party

Abby's POV

"You are not wearing that," Rafe says from behind me. I smile at his protectiveness and turn around so I can face him. "Why not?"

"Because every guy at that party is going to want to get between those pretty little legs and I don't want that," he says, looking at me as if I were a piece of meat. I should hate how possessive he is but it's honestly hot how protective and possessive he is.

"Why would you care though? Is someone insecure?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. He lifts his head, his eyes darkening. In a flash, I am pushed into the wall behind me with his hand wrapped tightly around my throat. "Let's make one thing clear, Abby. You are mine. If anyone touches you, I will beat them until they can't recognize themselves and if you touch anyone, I'll tie you to the bed and fuck you in every hole until you can't even remember your fucking name."

His gaze travels from my face to my chest. "These tits," he says, grabbing one of my breasts in his large hand. "Mine." He brings his hand down and cups my pussy in his hand. "This cunt." He leans in, his mouth close to my ear. "Mine." He moves his hand to my ass, grabbing a handful. "This ass." He squeezes to the point of pain. "Mine." He pulls his head back so that I can see his face. "I'm not worried about anything because I know nobody can make you cum like I can. Nobody can make you clench around their dick like I can. Nobody can make you scream like I can."

I swallow and force myself not to give in to his dominant words. "Then I should be able to wear this, right?" He narrows his eyes, looking me up and down before letting me go. "Remember what I said."

I swallow and let out a breath once he releases me. "Let's go."

We make our way to the garage, and I hop into Rafe's truck. He gets in and starts the truck, driving off. I have to admit, I am worried about going to this party with him because there may be cocaine there. Barry doesn't sell to anyone Rafe knows but Barry is not the only dealer on the island. I trust Rafe but I don't trust the people at the party. I'll just have to stick next to Rafe while we are there. Of course, we can't show up together or hang out during the party because people can't know about us, but we can still have some fun. Intaking a small breath, I lean back and watch as the buildings zoom by as we drive.

My eyes shoot to my thigh when I feel a warm hand hold my inner thigh. I see Rafe's ringed hand clutching my thigh, his ring shimmering faintly in the male moonlight shining through the windows of his truck. I smirk and remove his hand from my thigh to fuck with him. His hand is placed on my thigh again in less than a second. I remove it again and he places it back. I go to remove it again- "If you move my hand one more fucking time, I will pull this truck over, throw you in the backseat, and fuck you in this truck until you cum all over the leather seats," he snarls, gripping my thigh tighter. I swallow and place my hands in my lap. I want nothing more than for him to fuck the ever-living shit out of me, but I don't want to be late to this party. Rafe needs to get out and so do I.

It takes about twenty minutes to get to Topper's house and Rafe pulls into a house at the front of the street. We walk on opposite sides of the road to get to his house. Before we get there, Rafe crosses the street and slings his arm around my waist, pulling me into him. "Remember what I said, little one."

He lets go of me and walks into Topper's house. I follow slowly behind and head to the bar where I grab a beer from a college frat boy, downing the cup in only a few seconds. Rafe goes mingle with some other college guys, glancing at me every few seconds.

"Fancy seeing you here, Abby," a familiar voice says. My eyebrows furrow and I turn around, seeing Jake; the guy I spoke to at the bonfire weeks ago. "Hi, Jake," I smile, looking into his pretty eyes.