Chapter 43

US WEEKLY

CONSPIRACY ALERT!

Early this week a few photographers spotted singer, now actress, Ariella Adams with friends in downtown Hollywood getting dinner at a well known sushi restaurant. But, we noticed something missing.. Where is her engagement ring?! We noticed her left hand was bare as she walked in. Ariella and Irish singer Niall Horan got engaged back in 2019. Sources say Niall has been working on his second solo album in London, while Ariella has been in Los Angelas after filming for Netflix. But, one source said they've been living separately.. Is the wedding off? Most importantly.. is the RELATIONSHIP off?! Both Niall and Ariella have been radio silent on social media for the last month.. We do know that if this is true, we are gonna be absolutely wrecked. They are meant to be! Let us know what you guys think down below!

Ari

I stared down at my phone after reading the most recent US weekly post. Throwing my phone down on my bed I groaned, "Of course today of all days they wanna publish this shit." I said running my hands through my hair.

 It had been two months since our "break" and people are starting to catch on.

Walking out of my room and down the stairs I hear the doorbell ring. "Who the hell?" I mumbled to myself, walking over to the front door, slightly freaked out since whoever is at my door, has to know my gate code.

It had been two months since our "break" and people are starting to catch on. 

Opening the door, I see Alexa, Paisley, and Sasha's smiling face.

"Hello girls." I smiled back warily, seeing they all had overnight bags in their hands.

"I'm back!" Alexa sang brushing past me and into my house, the other two girls in tow.

"And we were just bored." Sasha said, Paisley nodding in agreement.

"Mhm, okay, explain the overnight bags though." I smirked, putting my hand on my hip.

"Okay, well we thought we'd go out." Paisley said innocently, throwing her bag on the couch and then throwing herself back on the sectional.

"Go out where?" I asked feeling my body tense at her words. Out? The thought alone makes me start sweating. "Why don't we just stay in? I'll buy you guys food." I suggested, seeing the look on their faces, I had a feeling I wasn't going to get out of this, at least not easily.

"We're going to eat," Alexa started, "And to this night club downtown." She mumbled the last part before sitting on the chair.

Before I could protest I heard, "You're getting out of this house tonight," Sasha spoke up putting her hands on my shoulders, "You haven't left your house in like.. weeks. You leave for work stuff, and that's it. Now go get a shower and I'll pick you something out to wear, we're at least going to get dinner, if you still don't want to go to the club after that, we won't go, okay?" She said sternly.

I nodded not fighting her on it any longer, turning around lifting my middle finger I headed up the stairs. I heard giggling and rolled my eyes. It would probably do me good at least going to out to dinner, I was getting sort of sick of takeout and my own cooking. I feel like I'll definitely opt out of the club, but I'll wait to tell them that part until later.