Chapter 22

Song - Me and My broken heart - By; Rixton.

__

"What color phone would you like?" The guy from the phone store asked me; his red shirt brighter than my future.

lolz.

"White." I replied as he nodded and went into the back storage room.

I sighed sitting down on the red bench in the middle of the big room.

I was at the 'Verizon' store. The 'stars dance' tour has been going on for about three weeks, and we were now in Las Vegas, Nevada. I was on stage last night and apparently forgot to take my phone from my bra, when it flew from my dress and landed on the floor into hundreds of tiny pieces. I made my way toward the closet Verizon store the next morning, so here I am, on a Sunday morning waiting for my phone. Paislee was in the corner of the room playing on one of the Ipads, and Rain was playing with one of the smart watches, that I didn't understand the concept of.

"Here you go, Ms, Adams." The guy who's name was 'Chad' said giving me a white iPhone5.

"I already got it set to your account, here's the other stuff you need." Chad said giving me a bag with the iPhone box inside a charger rolled up inside, even though I didn't need it, but whatever.

I thanked him and we made our way out of the store - me having to drag Rain away from the stupid watch - and we were gone.

"Oh shit. I have like 4 missed calls from Niall." Paislee piped up making me gasp and curse under my breathe. I completely forgot to tell him!

"He tweeted you too!" Rain called out looking up at me from scrolling through her phone, shoving her phone in my face.

"@Niallofficial: @AriellaAdams: Call me please !"

"Shit." I hissed under my breathe, pulling my phone from my pocket, I quickly dialed his number, climbing into the waiting car that was waiting in the parking lot for our arrival.

"Babe?" Niall answered making me smile slightly.

"Hey babe, sorry I broke my phone and I lost all contact but I was so exhausted I fell asleep before I could tell you." I rambled, stepping out of the car once again, for privacy and silence.

"Hello to you too, Ari." He chuckled down the line.

"I'm sorry.." I frowned.

"I'm not mad, I was just worried for ya, I just looked on one of those update accounts for ya and they said you dropped your phone mid song." He said teasingly making me laugh and blush slightly.

I'm known as quite the klutz.. Oops.

"I miss you.." I muttered softly, sitting down on the curb by the car.

"I miss you, too." He replied sweetly, as I heard someone talking in the background.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"My cousin, Deo." He said as I heard a loud crash and a line of faint curse words.

"Fuck." Niall hissed.

"What?" I giggled slightly curious as to what had happened.

"Deo dropped our beer." He whined making me laugh loudly.

"Poor baby." I teased making him chuckle softly.

We talked for another ten minutes before he had to go, cursing at the Deo for burning the burgers they were cooking.

w o w.

I put my phone in my pocket before getting into the back of car.

"Its about time! I could've already had my child and she be 5!" Rain spat as i sat down in the car.