Chapter 14

Song for this chapter /Fix a heart, Demi Lovato/

··

I woke up at 2:00 in the afternoon. It was the day after my date with Niall, and we ended up talking on the phone with each other from 11 at night to 3 in the morning. I honestly feel 16 again.

"Oh my God, you look like a character from The walking dead." Paislee said as I walked into the living room of the hotel. I had slipped on my Minnie mouse onesie and I know I looked a ratchet mess, but I don't care.

"We have rehearsals at 3." She said walking past me and into the kitchen. I nodded and followed behind her.

There was a dancers workshop here in London, and my dancers happened to be here for it, so we decided to have a tour rehearsal why we were all here. I think Paislee went to the workshop this morning.

I poured myself some coffee, and sat on the counter. I pulled my hood up on my head, as it was freezing. I heard a click and looked up to see Paislee looking at her phone a smirk on her face. "What did you just do?" I asked, a scowl on my face.

"Simple picture." She said showing me the picture she took. I was looking down, cup in hand, bright as ever, my hood up, mouse ears, pink bow. I was Minnie Mouse. Awe.

"That goes nowhere." I said pointing my finger at her.

She shrugged, "Yeah, yeah." She said. I grunted as my phone buzzed. She coughed a laugh as I saw she tweeted something. I have her on tweet notification.

"I'm going to kill you one of these days." I said rolling my eyes.

I opened the tweet up and saw it sure enough was me. She captioned it, "Look it's Minnie Mouse! @ItsAriella"

She had also put it up on Instagram.

Yippee.

I nonetheless Retweeted, and reposted it.

"So, what did you do last night?" She asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, and threw a spoon at her. A spoon.

It hit her, and I laughed. "You bitch, that hurt!" She yelled, clutching her knee, where it hit. I scoffed, "Get over it!" I said sticking my tongue out at her. I jumped off the counter and left to my room to get dressed.

I brushed my teeth, and put my hair up into a high ponytail, before slipping on a hot pink off the shoulder top, white sweatpants, and white converse. I put my jacket on, grabbed my bag, and made my way toward the living room.

"Let's go, dork." I said seeing her dressed, also.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be lucky to be able to dance, with my injured knee." She whined making me roll my eyes and scoff. Such a wuss.

We left the room, making our way to the lobby, us bickering the whole time.

Bitch.

After we practically ran to the car that was waiting to take us to rehearsals, we got out and went into the dance studio.

After we got in there, we greeted everyone, stretched up, and got to work.

We had just finished rehearsing, 'Write Your Name'.

"I need to workout more often." I said sitting on the floor, my breathing fast.

"You really do." Paislee muttered, starting to sit down beside me. I scoffed and pushed her over, making her tumble to the ground. I erupted with laughter as everyone else did.

"Why is it you're abusing me today?" She asked, making me roll my eyes.

"Your deserve it." I said with a laugh.