Chapter 38

Song - Uma Thurman, Fall Out Boy.

2015.

I don't feel any different. Sad is the only emotion I feel, really.

I didn't think I'd start the year off with tears and too much champagne with my sister and best friend. I rang in the new year by sitting in a heap on a hotel bed in London.

I initially planned to go to a party in London and we even flew out here (Paislee and Alexa) but I ended up backing out when I saw the latest Sugarscape article.

"Arielle and Niall over? Barbara and Niall back on? We think so! Here's the shake down for us gossip lovers! Niall and Ariella were last seen together on December 4th at a night club in LA and they were seen having a heated argument that night in Adams' car and after he got out and went back into the club she left and they haven't been seen together again since! Now the new year is here and still no sign of the couple! I think this is it for them?! We are also thinking Niall has already moved on! Him and Palvin (a rumored ex of last year) were seen together at a birthday party in London and even shared a kiss as they danced! Looks like Nariella is off and Narbara is back on! Our poor broken Nariella hearts! What shall we do with our lives now? Xoxo....Sugarscape..x"

I immediately stripped my dress off and walked toward the hotel bed.

"Woah, what's going on?" Paislee asked.

I shoved my phone toward her and she grabbed it before she started to read it.

"What the fuck!" I heard Alexa scream as the hotel door slammed open and she walked in, fully clothed and ready for the party I was now not going to.

She waved her phone around that showed the article.

"Oh fuck.." Paislee mumbled.

The night resulted in them undressing themselves and climbing into bed with me, with bottles of alcohol and my tears.

We decided on leaving the next day, I didn't want to be in England any longer then needed.

"Are you ready?" Lex asked me, as she walked through.

"Yeah. I'll be down in a second." I told her.

She nodded and left the room with Paislee.

I had tried my best to put effort into my look. I didn't want to look like the sad sack I really was.

I had put on a loose grey V-neck, blue skinny jeans, ankle boots, and a few pieces of jewelry.

I sighed to myself and swallowed down a sob.

I really honestly love Niall.

And now? He's gone.

A broken heart usually seems metaphoric, but no, it's physical pain that hurts your entire body.

My body was pulsing with pain and I couldn't seem to stop crying.

I looked down at my phone for the 100th time this week and still, no text, no call. He hadn't even tried.

I wiped the pathetic tears off of my face and got up from the bed I've spent half a week in.

I looked at my face in the mirror and sighed before pulling my makeup bag out of my purse.

I put some BB cream onto my face before putting some eyeliner and mascara on.

I put the items back before looking around the room once more and walking out.

I got into the elevator before clicking 'L' and being on my way.

Goodbye, London.

Goodbye, Niall.

Short, I know, I apologize. I had to give you something, of course. I've been working non stop and haven't had time x I apologize!

until next time, Brooke x