Chapter 13

Song - Better Together - Fifth Harmony.

··

When I got back to my room the smile on my face was permanent.

"So, how did it go?" Paislee said from beside me making me scream and fly into the closed door.

Paislee had laughed herself into the floor as I was trying to catch my breathe. I stepped over her laughing body and went to my room to get ready.

"Wait!" She called running into my room, "What did he say?" She asked curiously, sitting on my bed.

"Nothing much." I shrugged.

"Then why are you getting dressed?" She asked.

I shrugged, "We're going out somewhere." I said with a smile.

She laughed, as I looked through my suitcase for something to wear. I found a white flowy shirt, black skinny jeans, black boots, and a black leather jacket with a white hood.

"Cute." Paislee nodded approvingly.

I smiled, and headed toward the shower. I smelt of alcohol and sweat. Ew.

After I showered, i blow dried my hair, put makeup on, and straightened it, I slipped my undergarments on, and walked back into my room. Paislee was on my bed watching Doctor Who. I slipped my clothes on and sat on the bed watching Doctor Who where the Daleks took over the 1920's. Good episode.

Someone knocking on the door made me stop my show watching.

I got up straightening my clothes out, and I walked to the door. When I opened the door I saw Niall smiling at me. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt, white high tops, and a blue denim jacket.

"Hey." He simply said.

I smiled and replied with a "Hi."

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and put my jacket on.

"Use protection!" I heard Paislee scream. I quickly slammed the door shut and grunted. "Ignore her." I said awkwardly. He laughed and we made our way toward the elevator.

After we got off the elevator we made our way outside. There were some fans to the side, maybe about 7.

"Niall! Ariella!" They shouted. Niall looked at me and I nodded. We made or way toward them, they were all here together. "Oh my God, it's true." One of them muttered, obviously a Directioner.

She looked in shock but happy. I have no idea what is going on.

"Nariella is real!" She screamed, making me wince at her pitch. Wow. I saw Niall cringe at the sound too, and I laughed under my breathe.

The other girls laughed but one of them shook her head obviously embarrassed.

I saw Niall look at me from the corner of my eye, making me look over at him. He winked at and turned back to the girl who was holding her phone up for what I assume was for a Selfie.

I took pictures with the other girls, and signed some stuff, before Niall and i made our way off.

We were in town now, walking though an outdoor shopping mall that was for some reason open on new years day.

"Oooh, let's get some cupcakes!" He said pointing to a pink building called 'Lulu's Cupcakes' He grabbed my hand and dragged me across the street and inside. I laughed when he practically ran to the cupcakes.

He ordered a Red Velvet and a Chocolate cupcake. "I read where your favorite cupcake was red velvet. I hope that's true." He laughed as we sat down with our hot chocolate and cupcakes.

I nodded, "That actually was true." I said as he let out a sigh of relief. Usually when someone puts together facts, 90% of them are wrong. Where he heard that, I'm not sure but it was right.

"What else do you know?" I teased.

"Hmmm. Let's see, I know you like the beach, and you love Doctor Who, but that's all I saw from your fans tweeting me facts about you." He said. I looked at him for a second before erupting into laughter.

"Oh my God, what?" I asked through my laughter.

"No joke, they send me random facts about you." He laughed.

I shook my head, "Why, though?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Wouldn't know! They want me to know more about you I guess." He said making me laugh. "I would like to know more from you, though." He said sending me a wink.

I nodded, "Maybe." I winked back.

Holy shit, I'm flirting and being smooth with it, 1 point for me.

After we ate, we just sat there and talked for 4 hours. We didn't talk about anything specific we talked about everything. From our families to our careers, to our non existent pets.

Don't ask.

"That was fun, thanks for taking me out." I said as we walked into the elevator. He pressed my floor number and the doors closed. I insisted he didn't have to walk me up since he lives in the city and isn't staying here tonight. But he, wouldn't take no for an answer.

"It's no problem, I like taking you out." He said sending me a wink.

I'm sure I was blushing, stupid blood flow.

"Well, I like when you take me out." I said making him smile.

He looked at me for a second before moving forward and pressing the red stop button, making the elevator stop mid floor.

I gave him a look, "What are you-" I stopped mid sentence when he stepped closer.

The beeping of the elevator had kept on but seemed to quiet down, as he leaned closer, "I have been wanting to do this again." He said as he leaned closer and put his lips on mine. I was taken back but kissed back. I put my arms around his waist as he put his on my hips.

Minutes later, we pulled away as I leaned against the wall, him leaning on me, my arms still around his waist, his still on my hips.

"That wasn't terrible." He teased. I nodded, and laughed. He backed up and started the elevator back. The doors opened to my floor, we made our way to my door. "Call me." He winked, kissing my cheek and walking off back to the elevator.

It's official. Best. Day. Ever.

°°

Hellooo. I hope you enjoy this! :) Who else likes doctor who? I'm obsessed with it!

Until next time - Brooke.