Chapter 24

Song: Wild Wild Love by: GRL, featuring Pitbul.

Dedicated to the amazing: gemmaastyless 

_

@AriellaAdams: omg I'm going to be in the UK later today and I'm so freaking pumped. All you Europeans ready for Stars Dance?!

I pressed the blue 'tweet' button and put my phone on the bed next to my half packed suitcase.

We were in Atlanta at the moment and we were leaving later tonight for London! It has been a month since the tour has started and it was hard to believe we only had Europe left in the tour. Niall and I have talked everyday and it hasn't failed yet. We've facetimed, skyped, texted, called and it's gonna fairly well. He is ecstatic for me to be in London. He's texted many of times saying he was 'completely buzzing' to see me which made me even more excited and happy.

"Are you packed?" Paislee asked walking into my room, her suitcase in tow. I nodded zipping up the latch and picking my own up.

We had a flight at 6:45 am and it was now 5:03 so we hurried out of the hotel room and to the waiting bell hop and a half asleep Frank, Joey, Rain and Sasha in the hallway.

"About time." Joey mumbled.

I rolled my eyes with a scoff and shook my head, "I will fire you." I grumbled back teasingly.

He smirked slightly and we kept walking.

"Can we please get coffee?" Paislee asked grabbing my arm to steady herself.

I nodded frantically in agreement and looked at Frank for an answer.

"I guess. There should be a coffee place in the airport." He shrugged.

We nodded and got into the lobby.

There were groups of fans which shocked me because it was after all 5am.

I waved to a few as we stepped outside and Frank let me take a few pictures and sign some stuff. The Atlanta airport was only 15 minutes away so we had time.

"Have fun in the UK!" One of the girls told me.

"Have fun with Niall!" Another yelled making me laugh and nod.

I sighed some more stuff and took a few more pictures before climbing into the waiting car. Paislee was already asleep in the car which made me laugh, and Rain and Sasha were also hunched over asleep in the backseat.

I sat down and buckled up as Frank and Joey climbed into the front and Frank started the car and we pulled away and on the highway toward the Airport.

-

I sipped on my Starbucks mocha happily, sitting in the private room connected to the baggage claim.

There were handfuls of fans waiting outside and inside the airport. I unfortunately couldn't meet any of them because it was a 'hazard' and the airport security refused to let me even wave.

I think they are just trying to avoid a lawsuit, but whatever floats their goat.

"I need food." Paislee grunted.

"You just ate a muffin." I told her pointing toward the trash bin we had thrown our wrappers in.

"I know, but I mean home-cooked like your mom makes." she pouted.

I shook my head at my best friend but still nodded.

I missed her home cooked food too.

"I've gotten fatter!" Rain yelped walking into the room, Sasha behind her.