Chapter 32

Song - Best Mistake, By: Ariana Grande, featuring; Big Sean.

*^*^*^*^*

"They cleared the crowds enough for us to go but it has to be now." Frank said.

I stood up, pulling my cardigan closer to my body as i did. I grabbed my bag and Sasha, Paislee and I followed Frank and Joey down the hallway.

The concert ended about an hour ago and we've been stuck in the arena as some of the fans had all decided to stay outside in hopes of seeing something (or someone) interesting - like me or any of the crew - I wanted to go outside but no one would let me.

Frank opened the back door and we fled out and toward the SUV. We all piled in, Frank being last as he sat in the front seat like he always does.

"Hotel?" The driver asked and Frank nodded.

I leaned back in my seat and sighed.

"I say we did pretty damn good." Paislee spoke up, "Or at least i did. You were a bit flat." she teased sending me a wink.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at her as i was just to tired to do anything else. My voice was half gone and i felt like a noodle. I was more then ready to eat and sleep.

"Can you order pizza when we get back to the room?" Paislee asked Sasha.

Sasha nodded as the car stopped in the back parking lot of the hotel. We all climbed out and walked into the hotels back entrance.

"We leave tomorrow afternoon at 2:00. Be in the lobby by 1:30, please." Frank said to everyone before retiring to one of the elevators, Joey in tow.

The dancers all piled into the lobby a few minutes later and we all talked for a bit before we all got into one elevator, making our way toward our floor. We had been at the hotel this morning to drop our stuff off before we left to sight see, so we were thankfully settled in already.

I told them what Frank said about us leaving tomorrow and they nodded before going down the hall.

The three of us walked into our room (we all decided to share). I took my shoes and socks off before calling first dibs on the bathroom making them both throw pillows at me but i just giggled and walked into the bathroom. I started the shower before stripping off my clothing (a white tank top, red high set jean shorts, and a black and white cardigan) I folded the clothing and laid them on the counter as i only wore them for an hour and a half after the show before so there was no need to put them in the dirty clothes bag. I stepped into the shower and my muscles immediately relaxed under the hot water. I stood under it for a few minutes before finally deciding to wash my hair and body. I shaved my legs and armpits last before shutting the shower off and stepping out of the tub. I wrapped a towel around my body before exiting the bathroom.

"Who's next?" I asked.

"Me!" Sasha screamed standing up and running past me and into the bathroom.

I laughed and walked toward my suitcase that sat on the desk in the corner of the room. I pulled out my grey long sweatpants, a pair of panties, and my red mickey mouse long sleeved crop top. I put all of that on before slipping my grey and white striped socks on. I grabbed my brush and sprayed it with leave in conditioner (so my hair would stay shiny and smooth) before putting it into a high bun on top of my head. A white bow head wrap was the last touch to leave any stray hairs from getting in my face before i flopped down onto the bed.

Paislee and I sat quiet on the bed as we watched an episode of 'Full House' a classic favorite of ours.

Sasha soon walked out, wrapped in a towel.