Chapter 12

Song - Midnight Memories - One Direction.

··

"Wake up!" Someone yelled into my ear, making me jump - wide awake.

"What?" I grunted throwing my fist in the air. I came in contact with something, I heard a grunt and I smiled slightly.

Nailed it.

"Fuck." I heard Paislee hiss. I sat up and saw her clutching her leg. Oops. I clutched my head as the headache struck. I looked around and saw I was on a couch in a hotel room. But, it wasn't mine.

The fuck.

"Hellooo!" Ellie sang coming out of a hallway. I shook my head, my head spinning, "Hangover." She nodded with a laugh.

"What even happened, last night?" Paislee asked the same question I was wanting to.

"After the event last night, we came here, and we had alcohol so we had some drinks." Elle said. To many by the feeling I have.

Jesus.

I heard a grunt, I looked over toward the other couch and saw... Niall Horan and Harry Styles, sitting up, clearly hungover. I looked around and didn't see anyone else waking up from the party night.

"Liam, Sophia, Zayn and Perrie, left from the event. Its just us." She said sitting beside me.

"The hell?" I heard the thickness of an Irish accent. I looked up and saw Niall sitting up rubbing his most likely hungover head, "Oh God." He mumbled. Harry then sat up, looking around aimlessly.

A phone ring was heard, the sound ultimately loud. Groans were heard throughout the room, as I felt the vibration. "Its yours." Paislee muttered tossing my phone in my lap. I grabbed it but pressed ignore when I saw my moms name. I had over 10 missed calls and texts. I so not need to hear her yell at me for drinking which I know she'll find out. She finds everything out.

I threw my phone on the table and slowly stood up. I looked a mess I know it.

"You really, don't remember anything?" Elle asked. I shook my head as Paislee did.

"Barley remember anything from after I got off stage." I shrugged.

"Lightweights." She scoffed with a laugh.

"How do you not have a hangover?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I've been drinking since I was 15. You become immune." She said.

I nodded. I'm never drinking again, I feel like utter shit.

"So, you don't remember anything?" Harry asked. I shook my head, "Hazy. It will come to me." I said.

He laughed and looked at Niall who was trying - but failing to hide his smirk.

"Yeah, it will come to you." Harry coughed humorously.

What the hell is happening?

"Oh my God." Paislee said suddenly. She started laughing randomly. She noticed we were staring and stopped her weird randomness, "Sorry, I just remembered some of last night." She said giving a look toward Niall. Niall and Harry shook with laughter as the whole room erupted in laughs, everyone laughing but me. I shook my head, and got up heading toward what I think was the bathroom. I fixed myself, wiping my old makeup off and fixing my hair into a ponytail. I fixed my dress and left the room before shutting the lights off.

I look like a whore.

"No you don't." I jumped at the sudden voice that appeared beside me. Niall.

"I said that out loud?" I asked more to myself.

"Yes, you did," He said with a laugh, he leaned closer, "I had fun last night." He said sending me a wink. He walked into the bathroom, leaving me speechless.

What was that supposed to mean?

I walked into the room, clueless as ever.

I sat back down, and picked my phone up. My twitter had blown up for some reason.

I haven't checked my twitter since last year. Haha. Literally. No? Okay.

I look at the tweets, my skepticism only growing.

To; @itsariella: Nariella is happening oh my God.

To; @itsariella & @niallofficial: #Nariella FUCKING FINALLY DAMN.

To; @itsariella; cutest thing; twitpic/652gg

Attached was a picture, I clicked on it and all the memories came to me.

The midnight kiss.

Niall and I kissed.

Oh, the midnight memories.

Sorry, terrible pun.

I looked over at Paislee and saw she was looking down at her phone. She looked over to me and when she saw my face she started literally laughing her ass off.

Harry looked up, then Ellie, then they started laughing.

How could I forget that kiss? It was amazing and I'm not sure how someone could forget that.

"What's so funny?" Niall asked walking in, which only made the laughing increase.

Little shits.

All Harry did was point at me. I buried my surely red face into the couch and I heard his laughter join.

I got up, and made my way toward the door. "Where you going?" Ellie asked.

"We're staying in the same hotel. I'm going to go change out of these clothes and keep myself from further humiliation." I said.

Not sure why she was staying in a hotel, because she lives in the city, but I saw the hotel name on the soap in the bathroom, so I connected the dots.

"Coming?" I asked Paislee. She nodded, getting up. She made her way toward me. We bid goodbye, as we started to walk out.

"Wait!" I heard someone say as I started to close the door.

Niall popped out signaling for me to wait.

Paislee nodded. I gave her the room key and she walked off.

"Um. Yeah, sorry about that." He said nodding to behind him.

"Its fine." I shrugged.

"So, I was wondering of you wanted to go out with me, to look around the city?" He asked nervously.

I smiled and nodded, "That'd be nice." I nodded.

He smiled, "Okay. I'll come get you in 2 hours?" He asked. I nodded.

I gave him my room number, and I walked off. I was getting in the elevator when, I heard him call me again.

I looked toward him, "What we did last night. We should do that again sometime." He said giving me a wink.

"Maybe." I winked back, as the elevator doors closed.

This new year is starting off pretty well.

··

Hiiiiii.

I hope you all liked it! I personal quite love Nariella flirting. Cute, don't ya think? ;)

I had to change the book cover, because the other one for some reason defaulted and I couldn't find the one my friend made me. So, I used some app to make a new one.

ily all.

Until next time - Brooke.