Chapter 25

Song - Fancy, Iggy Izealia ft. Charli XCX.

__

"Wait what?" I asked sitting up straighter from my position on his lap.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously giving me an apologetic look.

"I mean, you don't have to meet them, they just wanted to meet up for dinner since there in town and they knew you were in town so they thought they could meet you--"

"Niall-"

"-It's okay if you--"

"Niall -"

"-Aren't comfortable with --"

"Niall!" I yelled making him stop talking.

He stopped his rambling and focused on me.

"I'm okay with it. It will be fine." I reassured him.

"Wait what? Really?" He asked me his eyes wide.

I nodded, "Yeah. It will be fun." I told him with a smile, standing up from his lap straightening my jeans out.

"Oh thank God, because I already told them you would be there and they're wanting to meet up tonight." He told me standing up. He quickly brought me toward him by my shoulders and pecked my lips.

"Niall!" I yelled after him running after him, " I could have said no and then you would have been screwed!" I called out.

"Yes. But you didn't and that's the important part." He said walking toward me and standing in front of me.

"Aw! First lovers spat. How cute." Someone said. We both looked over seeing Harry and Louis making kissy faces and throwing pieces of popcorn at us.

We both shot them the look of death before facing back to each other.

"If you don't want to its fine." He told me quietly leaning in closer so the rest wouldn't hear.

I looked at him and could tell he was nervous and having a mental battle with himself.

I nodded, "I want to go Niall. Quit freaking out." I reassured him kissing his cheek.

"Oh, good." He sighed in obvious relief.

Someone from the other half of the room called him over making him turn around and tell them he would be there in a second.

"I'll be right back." He said kissing my cheek and running toward the other side of the room.

To be honest I was the nervous one. I was terrified on meeting his family especially his brother; Greg. His brother is his best friend and I don't want to make a bad depression on him or his wife. I wanted to meet them I was just scared shitless for it.

"Hey, are you okay?" Someone asked from behind me.

I turned to see Sasha standing behind me, concern laced in her face and tone of voice.

"I'm fine." I told her, "Niall wants me to meet his brother tonight."

"Woah. How nervous are you?" She snickered making me hit her shoulder.

"You have no idea." I muttered.

__

After the boys finished their stuff in the studio Niall asked me to come to his place after I got my stuff together and to bring my stuff to get ready at his house for the night.

I opened my suitcase and pulled out a black high low dress with a gold belt around the waist and black high heels. I wanted to look as good and respectable as possible. I didn't want to make a bad impression on them.