Mall Massacre

1994

☹☛☠☜☻

☹☛☠☜☻

THE LOUD VOICES playing from the tv were the sounds that woke y/n up. He grumbled for a few seconds before he begrudgingly got up from his bed.

He took a quick shower, got dressed, and did his regular routine. He entered his living room and saw his father sitting in front of the tv, in his hand was an already half empty beer bottle. Happy hour is anytime ig?

He passed by a little shelf, holding dozens of pictures, but the that stood out the most was of two boys. They were both young, they both hugged eachother with wide smiles. They had on name tags.

Hi my name is.. MiLO

Hi my name is.. M/N

He scoffed at the man on the couch and opened the fridge to see.. surprise surprise.. more beer.

He moved the bottles out of the way, looking for anything, but finding nothing good to eat. He settled on a granola bar he found in the cupboard.

"Oi, get me another beer."

Y/n paused in the middle of his bite, before continuing. He opened the fridge and grabbed one before walking over to the man on the couch.

"Here, old man." Y/n said, still chewing on his bar.

The man didn't even answer, just merely glancing from the corner of his eye before quickly snatching the bottle away from the boy with a grunt.

Y/n walked away and grabbed his bag. He paused on his way out to look at the newspaper that was thrown onto the table without a care.

He grabbed it and read the paper carefully. His mouth opened in shock, allowing some granola to fall from his lips.

"Holy shit."

There was a massacre at the mall, but what shocked him even more were the fact that he knew one of the victims.

Heather Watkins.

He became well acquainted with them at the mall. She was a really cool person.

This town is really fucked up

☹☛☠☜☻

Y/n shut his locker and turned around, he looked at a locker that was covered with dozens of notes and pictures of Heather. A guy walked away after carving a RIP into her locker with a blade.