The plan

1994

☹☛☠☜☻

☹☛☠☜☻

AFTER THEY found the lost and found box that contained many clothing items, they quickly shift through the box, trying to find anything to wear.

Y/n settled on a hoodie he found, along with some sweatpants. He felt a  uncomfortable wearing someone else's clothes, but it was a sacrifice he had to take.

They all split up, Deena went with Sam, Y/n and Simon went in the men's bathroom, and since Kate didn't like the idea of going in the bathroom alone, Josh had to go with her.

Y/n began taking off his shirt, he watched as in the mirror, Simon unzipped his jeans, taking of his shirt and twisting it in the air before throwing it onto the ground.

Y/n chuckled at his childishness which sort of attracted the attention of Simon, who began staring at the other male as he took off his pants.

Even though y/n didn't necessarily have any blood on him, the idea of it still made him want to scrub the hell out of his body.

Y/n glanced at Simon to his right and paused. "You're staring."

Simon grinned. "It's just.. you're so.. sexy.."

Y/n looked away immediately, his ears turning red in embarrassment.

Simon chuckled and went over to him. "No need to be shy.." he wrapped his arms over y/n's bare body which made him nervous.

"Simon, what are you doing. We're supposed to be cleaning up, not getting ourselves dirty." Y/n tried to set himself free from Simon's hold.

"Aw come on, just a quick one!" Simon pouted as he gave y/n's neck a little peck. Y/n stopped struggling and sighed.

He turned around, now looking straight at Simon. Simon took this opportunity to wrap his arms around his waist with a smile.

"You can never resist me." Simon grins as he leans in to kiss him.

"Yeah.. I guess not." Y/n whispered as he also leaned in, both of their lips meeting. The kiss was soft, but it began growing more steamy.

They proceeded to make out, hands running over each other's bodies. Y/n pulled away, allowing both of them to breath again.

He got down on his knees, leaving butterfly kisses on Simon's chest along the way. He looked up at the male who seemed pretty excited.