Blood will fall

1978

☹☛☠☜☻

☹☛☠☜☻

THEY RAN as fast as they could. They called for anyone, but they stared in horror as they watched the bus drive away from the camp.

They panted, m/n looked off into the distance and nearly choked. "Fuck." They all looked at Tommy who was walking towards them, his axe still in hand.

M/n feared for what could have happened to Nick. They all ran to the mess hall.

Ziggy ran inside, the twins locked the door, trying to barricade it. Ziggy ran over to the radio, putting on Carry on my Wayward son.

They all hid inside of the mess hall. They grabbed weapons to attack Tommy with, specifically knives.

Ziggy hid in some type of closet. She waited for Tommy to enter. When he passed by her, she quietly opened the door and held the knife in her hand.

All of a sudden the music stopped and it went quiet. Ziggy gasped quietly as Tommy turned around.

She shouted and stabbed the knife straight into his chest. He didn't seem to like that, he grabbed the knife handle and punched Ziggy across the face.

Tommy ripped the knife from his chest and grabbed Ziggy.

She struggled, hitting and throwing punches to the best of her ability but he slammed her against the shelf and held his hands over her throat.

M/n swung a stick onto Tommy's head, catching the male off guard. M/n grabbed a sack and tied it around his head, eliminating his air supply and his vision.

Ziggy helped pull it tightly around his face. Tommy grunted as he tried to get both of the teens off of him.

Finally, after a few more tried, he knocked them off. He grabbed his axe and turned around. The bag strapped snugly around his face, allowing a few of his features like his nose to be visible.

M/n shoved Ziggy to the side to give her a headstart, they ran out of the kitchen but Tommy kicked M/n on his legs.

M/n slid across the floor and turned to look up at Tommy. Just as he was about to swing his axe, he stopped.

He turned around and looked at the girl who stabbed him. Cindy looked at him, her eyes watering a bit before she plunged the knife into his chest again. "Fuck.. you!"

M/n looked at Tommy who fell beside him. Ziggy ran back inside. "You swore!"

"It's becoming a habit.."

M/n got up to leave the sisters alone as he stumbled to go look for his brother. Once he did, he wrapped his arms tightly around Milo, who did the same.

They pulled away from eachother and looked at the now hole in the ground. There was a noise that came from it and it alerted everyone.

Cindy, being the oldest, went to check it out. She gasped when she saw someone but let out a breath when she realized it was just Alice.