Goode is evil

1994

☹☛☠☜☻

☹☛☠☜☻

THEY ALL stare at the boy, who was now much older than before.

"No— No. You aren't real." Milo backs away quickly, wiping his hands onto his clothes as if to get rid of whatever he touched.

"As expected.." m/n spoke, mumbling to himself. He wrapped his arms around himself, not sure of what to do.

Milo continued to stare at the male as he felt his own feelings begin to bubble up inside of him.

He turned around and walked away quickly. Not far, but far enough. Everyone that remained in place sighed.

They looked between Ziggy and M/n who now stared at eachother. Everyone got the gist and slowly walked away, allowing them to have their moment together.

Ziggy slowly stepped forward, reaching her hand out to the male slowly. He reciprocated the action, matching her movements.

They both showed hesitation when their hands slowly began to reach each other's. Though, once their fingertips lightly grazed the other's, Ziggy couldn't believe it.

He was real.

Ziggy gasped as she pulled the male's arm, m/n yelped as he stumbled forward into her arms. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, she let out a few sobs before she heaved a sigh.

She leaned away and looked straight into his eyes. "Are.. are you really real..?"

M/n didn't respond at first, but then he smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Zig. I'm real... uh.. what was it..oh—The snake dies in the morning." He repeated the phrase.

Ziggy's breath hitched before she grinned wildly, she grabbed his hand and led him to where she assumed Milo was at.

When she saw him, he looked over at them, he grew tense once again, standing up and staying in place as he watched the figure that resembled his brother and his friend come closer.

Ziggy had her hand wrapped around his, her smile never ceased. She lightly pushed m/n forward, the male stood infront of his brother.

Milo only stared at the male, he felt himself about to tear up before he raised a finger. "How about you tell me something only m/n would know?"

He spoke confidently, like this idea was the most genius idea he has ever come up with.

M/n and Ziggy both deadpanned.

M/n sighed, he racked his head for anything to say, before he gestured for the male to get closer to him. Albeit hesitantly, he leaned closer to the male.

"When camp would end, and we would go home, you would go on.. and on.. about how much you like Zig—"

"Okay!!" Milo backed away as he grunted, he stood still for a few seconds before he let out a sigh. A small chuckle came out of him, before he began laughing.