Ending it

1994

☹☛☠☜☻

☹☛☠☜☻

THEY WATCHED as the killers walked around the mall, following the blood trails.

"Okay, we need a plan B. Like now." Martin spoke.

Josh looked at Nightwing as he followed after the blood trail. "No, we just need more plan A."

They lifted the shutters, grabbing the plastic guns. They sprayed the grifter with the luminescent liquid, it splattered on his chest.

They then proceeded to spray skull mask, Nightwing, and the milkman.

Martin smirked as he sat down next to m/n. "I got that creepy perv motherfucker right in the bullseye."

M/n pat his back with a proud smile, giving the male a nod of acknowledgment. "Yes you did, good job."

They watched all of the killers change directions, "this is gonna work right?"

The grifter grabbed the milkman by the collar, throwing him into the air. The milkman fell to the ground.

Nightwing ran over and slammed his axe into the leg of the grifter, immobilizing his movement.

The grifter fell to the ground, barely stopping another attack from nightwing. Skull mask swung at Nightwing, now having no weapon due to the fact that the grifter ripped it away from him.

The axe slid towards the window where they were watching all of the killers brutally attack eachother.

Josh was watching carefully before he looked into the distance, watching as Sam ran through the same doors that Deena and Nick had went through.

"Guys. We lost Sam."

"Right now they're dead, but that's not gonna last long." Josh lifted the shutters.

The killers were all "dead". Well, as dead as they could be. They were all laying on the floor, the black blood all over the ground.

"We don't have a lot of time. We have to get ready to fight."

"Wait!" Ziggy grabbed Josh's arm. "What the hell is that?" Martin asked, looking in the direction where a faint noise came from.

It was the sound of something dragging against the floor. M/n whimpered slightly, the scar on his back began to ache as he looked at Billy beginning to slam his bat into the candy machines.