where he's been

1994

☹☛☠☜☻

☹☛☠☜☻

HE KNEW that he wasn't supposed to be alive. So why? Why was he here standing in front of his friend, and his brother?

Well, there's only one answer.

Nick Goode.

The last thing he remembered about dying, was laying in the grass, the next, he heard his brother.

He was crying and begging him to stay alive. He remembered smiling, because he knew he wasn't going to. His brother was asking for the impossible, and he couldn't help but laugh a bit.

The next thing he knew, he felt cold. Really cold. He shivered violently as he tried to look at his brother one last time, but everything hurt.

He let out a pained whine, before stopping. He breathed out a few more times, before he stopped.

Everything went dark. Everything should have stayed dark.

But no,

M/n gasped. He laid on a bed, his breath picking up as he looked around the room.

It was fancy and decorated neatly. He looked over at the boy next to him, seeing the boy that he had fallen for.

Nick looked up with a smile. "You're up, you've been asleep for a while."

"W-what's going on..?" M/n's raspy voice nearly choked on air.

"Don't strain your voice. Here." Nick placed a glass of water onto his lips, tilting it a bit to allow m/n to drink a bit.

M/n sighed as he leaned back, looking around. "Where's Ziggy and Milo? Where am I?" M/n asked.

"You're at my house." Nick responded, ignoring the other questions.

"W-why?" M/n coughed, trying to sit up, but a wave of shock shot through his entire body, it was an uncomfortable sensation and he just gave up on even trying to get up.

"You're back is broken." Nick caressed his face gently. "we have the best treatment in Sunnyvale."

"I don't want your Sunnyvale treatment." M/n whispered.

Nick frowned. "Well, you're getting it. I'll get you something to eat."

And for many weeks, months, he endured this. Nick would once in a while come check on him. Along with a doctor, who would give him a checkup.