Before nightfall

1666

☹☛☠☜☻

☹☛☠☜☻

EVERYONE DANCED around the fire. Twirling around, drinking, kidding eachother, laughing with one another, a lot.

M/n was talking with Lydia, who listened to him as he talked about anything. They both looked over when Lizzie extended her hand out towards Abigail and Isaac.

"A full moon rises."

M/n wanted to participate, but Lydia had grabbed his arms and shook her head.

Lydia knew that m/n had already had quite enough to drink, and if he ate a berry, he would probably drop to the floor.

She didn't want to participate in these acts, she had her reasons. Like making sure m/n got home in one piece.

And everything went alright for a few minutes, until everyone gasped and stared at the three people.

Sarah had smacked Caleb across the face, seeing as Hannah looked like a mess nearby, and she looked a bit nervous, he probably did something.

"And if you're still so eager, I'm sure there's a mule tied up who will overlook your flaws in the dark."

Caleb fixed his shirt to cover up his little issue in his pants, the crowd laughed at him as he walked away with embarrassment.

Lydia and M/n watched as Sarah and Hannah sneaked off into the trees.

They both looked at eachother before giggling.

☹☛☠☜☻

Lydia did manage to bring M/n back home safely, he was sound asleep, happily snoring away.

Y/n and Fritz were helping Lydia around in the house, just doing normal chores. When they finished with that, they went outside and found Henry doing all of the work.

They offered to help him, and he agreed with a nod and a small thank you. Once it reached six, they had all finished working around.

Henry thanked his friends and walked back inside to go wake up his sister.

Fritz ran back to go check on their cousin, to make sure he wasn't dead.

Y/n ran into the village and waved at all of the people. Though, they all seemed to be gossipping about something.

He ran to his friend Constance to go ask her what was happening.