Trouble

"What did you say..."

Uh oh, I'm screwed...

***

With a face that was about to explode in anger, Bakugo screamed. "Say that again, Deku!"

"S-slow down..." Face to face with his childhood bully, Izuku replied with a stutter.

At Izuku's words, Bakugo appeared to have lost it.

He raises his fist. As he was about to punch Izuku, Aizawa yelled out.

"Hurry up you problem children! I don't have time to babysit any fights."

"Tch..." Bakugo walks away, seemingly losing interest. "I'll make you remember, Deku. How far apart our skills are and will ever be."

Izuku slowly walks behind the irritated Bakugo. Before completely forgetting his best friend, he turned around to call Rimuru... 

...Only for him to see Rimuru in a position that looked like Rimuru was about to punch someone.

"W-wassup?" stuttered Rimuru.

Noticing Rimuru's awkward air, Izuku gave Rimuru a smile. "Err... why don't we follow the rest of the class now?" 

"Well, why didn't you say so!" replied a semi-enthusiastic Rimuru.

The quirk tests that Aizawa brought upon Class 1-A continued. Bakugo had a fierce competitive spirit. It was obvious where that competitiveness was targeted at.

"Ahh!"

Izuku could only cry out a yell. Bakugo, whenever he was participating with, before, or after, he would always make sure Izuku knew who was superior.

"60-meter dash, Katsuki Bakugo, 4.13 seconds."

"60-meter dash, Izuku Midoriya, 6.8 seconds."

Bakugo was outshining Izuku by a lot. Bakugo, in this situation, would normally yell and immediately bully Izuku. However—

"60-meter dash, Rimuru Tempest, 1 second."

—His attention started diverting somewhere else.

"Seriously? That's awesome! That's like, a U.A record right?" said Uraraka.

"Hmm, I might have been a little bit late to time that one correctly. Rimuru, do you wanna do it again?" said Aizawa-sensei.

"Nope. I'm satisfied with that, Aizawa-sensei," replied Rimuru.

"Alright then. Next test."

The rest of the tests had ended with similar results.

"Damn it, damn it!"

Bakugo was reaching the limits of his frustration. He was frustrated at the fact that Izuku blew him on the ball throw. Yet, he was now more frustrated at the feminine figure in front of him.

He yells to the figure. "Hey, you cross-dressing pervert! You're secretly All Might's love child, aren't you!"

This caused most of Class 1-A to turn to look in their direction. Of course, the person to who Bakugo directed those words was the one surprised the most.

"What made you think that?" said Rimuru. "Look here, I know you're frustrated but man, calm down."

"Huh?! I am calm!"

Uh, I think you aren't calm though. —thought Rimuru.

"Let's leave it at that. Bakugo, if you keep yammering I just might make you go home on day one. Also, Rimuru, don't keep entertaining him just because you're also mad."