Chapter 12: Finding a way

After their detention, it was already 11:08 p.m. Kid, Law, Luffy, Ace, Nami, and Robin tiredly walked to their dorm rooms. No one spoke until they reached the splitting of ways.

"Wait! what are we going to do about America?!" Ace exclaimed, bursting out suddenly.

"Uhmm..." one began.

"Shall we call for a meeting to discus the problem?" Nami suggested, as the shaow of a wall covered half of her body.

"Yeah, sure. what time?" Zoro, who tagged along, heard what the group had been discussing and asked.

"Now's a good time." Sanji, who was COINCIDENTALLY walking the same path, suggested.

"Ok, then, who can't do it now?" Robin whispered.

No one raised their hands up.

"Then... Whose room should we go to?" Nami asked.

"You can come to our room, Nami, shishishi!"

"I would probably say no, if I were you." Law said to Nami.

"We should probably go to the gym, because it's super big," she said.

______(after they arrive at the gym)

-Sabo, who was on duty for the night, joined

-Marco, who heard their voices in the cooridoor, joined

-Ussop joined as Sanji used his phone to call him out

-Chopper was going to the toilet, and found them on the way back to his room.

"Suppose Law's theory that our America-chan is having some problem with the guy inside her consciousness... How are we going to get him or her out of America?"

"Maybe exocism?" Sabo suggested.

"Ba~~ka Sabo! That's for ghosts!" Ace shouted.

"SSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!" everybody else practically spat on Ace's face. Footsteps were heard up close, and was getting faster and faster. The people inside the gym hid themselves. Chopper hid in a basket of dodgeballs, Robin hid with Zoro in the cracks of the wall Ace created about a week ago, Sanji and Nami hid in the farm of seats on one side of the wall, Luffy, Ace, and Sabo hid themselves outside the window (so they were hanging on the walls) Marco hid up on the hanging lights (he flew) and Ussop tried to curl himself up like a ball. Law was with Kid who was in the small room attatched to the gym. The small room was literally small that it could only fit a few NORMAL sized people, but Law and Kid, who were tall and big, had to be together as in almost lying on top of each other to fit in. This was not intentional though. It was just that Kid fell on his back by stepping on a random banana peel, then Law coming in, only to be tripped by Kid's foot and crash on his chest. For Kid, this was very annoying and frustrating. His back, his butt, his neck, well, his entire body felt like it was being pierced by millions of tiny needles now. For Law, it was quite amusing to see his rival, Kid getting redder and redder each moment. (A/N: the pairings.... Coincidence? I think NOT!! Hahaha)

"Why are you here, gaystass-ya?" Law said, smirking.

"What did you say, you little...!" Kid tried to raise his hand to smack him, but flinched because of the feeling of being pierced by millions of needles.

"Who's there?!" A sharp voice interupted them.

"..."

"..."

"Not Monkey D. Luffy!" Luffy shouted from his hiding place, but was unheard by the intruder of the gym.

"Luffy you dumbass!" Ace whispered-shouted, as he started to fling small stones of fire to Luffy. Luffy, seeing the tiny balls of light coming to him fast, dodged.