Chapter 7: unwanted

word count: 1029

Law's Pov.

"Where are you America-ya..." I thought looking at the blood trail, which was highly suspected as America's, stopped in front of a dorrmless man.

"You won't find them...Unless you make alliance with me..." the dormless man said lifting his body from the ground, brushing off the dust.

"You are...!"

America's Pov.

What I felt first,was Kid running through the halls which nothing was broken yet. Fear poured into my mind, as I thought about Law, amd what our concequences would be for running around the building, with Law breaking and cutting everything in his path.

"Are we okey now...?" I asked. Kid ran on, without answering.

"Kid? Are you alr...." I said, just as Kid banged my body on the wall, locking me between him and the wall.

"UGH... What was tha...KID?!?!?!?!" I said again in shock. He was just too close to me. His chest was practically touching my face, as his face was starting to lean down to my hight. When I moved my sight downwards, I saw an unfamiliar neon jelly thing around his neck.

"Masaka..." I said, touching my neck. A lump was there (like a neckless lump, not the adam's apple lump or a mosquito bite lump ). But the first thing was to take the thing off Kid first. So I grabbed That jello thing in my hands.

"UGH...Take...this o...off!" Kid said, his face suddenly frowning. But he bent down more, as he was close to yelling.

*Crash!* I looked behind, and what I saw was a dent in the wall. With shock, I ran away from the red haired man. His body turned towards me, and just darted towards me.

"Help MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, running through the halls. Some heads poked out of what I assumed to be classrooms, as I ran. But the heads immedietly popped back in as soon as they saw the fire haired man.

"You guys are the worst shitheads I've ever seen!!!" I said, exagerating myself. "Well, the worst I had seen was a father who was treating his daughter like a prostitute... Oh! I can turn into air and disperse!!!" ,I thought, as I turned my body into air, and slowly turned into air.

Then, a single jolt of pain crashed into me. my body was forced to come back into one piece. Too shocked to find the words to describe it...But before I could even scream, I crashed to the wall. The dust was in the air. Bits of concrete everywhere... blood on the floor. It was the exact scene which I remember, happened in my childhood...The forgotten, and dark past.

"Keep moving!"

"No! I want to stay!!!!" I resisted, but a sudden pain spread from my left cheek. Then, I was dragged on the floor... And what happened? I can't remember. Everything around me blured, as time past. The place I was in gradually became pitch black.

"Just me and the dark, that's all, nothing else. Noth--" I mumbled, suddenly attacked by a spicked animal. Warm liquid started to come out of my body, as I ran away from that place.

"...mhrmrrrrrr..." an unknown sound went.

"RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!" It went again, louder, and closer. The next thing I knew, was that warm breaths were on me. In shock, I fainted, or so I thought.

"America-ya wake up." Said a voice from a far away distance, breaking the silence, and fear of the dark place.

"L...Law?" I reached out my hand, but my hands returned with nothing but air.

"Where are you Law!" I cried, but still, nothing happened...until I saw a tiny ball of light towards me.

"Wait...Who is Law?" I thought, as I was watching the ball of light come closer.

The light came right to my face, and whispered in this mixed voice sound, " Run, Alicia Hanamon , or should I say America Dhawk?"

"It's America ...For now." I replied to the light.

"Run, NOW!" It shouted, and I was suddenly in the light. Too dusty and dirty to be in heaven... and too bright to be in hell. Two shadows were making contact, and as they did, the sound of metal screeching filled the halls. I was concious again. *Cough*

"What are you still doing here?! Take refuge somewhere, America-ya!" One of the shadows shouted, blocking out some ,what appeared to be attacks, from the other shadow.

"Don't run away from me!" The other shadow called. My legs raised my body up, and started to dart towards nowhere. Tears were forming for no reason, and fear was consuming me whole.

"Hah...Hah... This should be far away..." I said, panting hard. The sounds of fighting were gone, and it looked like I ran to a stadium.

"Crash......" a sound from far away was heard.

"Gosh I'm really far away..." I muttered to myself, but again, the sound rang... But it sound was louder...and closer.

*Boom!* "Ahhhh! Somebody help!" I heard from the distance. The speed of the sound was quick. It was barely auditable just a second ago, and now it was tearing my ears apart.

"Water, water,water,water..." I said, looking around. "Yes! 1 litre bottle!" I cried, running to a bench, which had the water. The sound, which was undescribable now, rang again. It was much closer now, that I could hear the fighters' speeches.

"You have alooot of time America, lada timeeeEEEE!!!!" I screamed,as I saw the fight moved to the place I was in. I quickly opened the bottle, drank it, and spat it out. Then, I made a cloud, which I named "T.E.F" because It standed out as "Temporary Escape from Fight". Kid was throwing his punches, as Law was fighting with his bear fists.

"Get off your cloud, and join the fight. You are allowed to use your devil fruit." A male voice said from speakers around the stadium. I got off imedietly.

"No! I don't want to!!" I cried, but my body was still making its way into the fight.

"This is the peto-peto no mi contest! Whoever is the strongest wins! Fight, you worthless humans!" The voice in the speakers rang. It echoed around the stadium. My body was forced into action, and I knew that the beast inside me was aching to give hell upon my 2 oponents.

________________

SOrry for not updating for a while... Starting school stress... and +, I'm in year 9, so Hell's about to begin...... I wish I had powers like America... Well, did you like it? cause 2 b honest, I think my writing went down to a lower quality work. But well, I know that you guys will still read this chapter, so I won't bother criticizing myself. :))

Oh, and plus, I made a KAKAOTALK THING for this!!!!!!!!! YAY! KAKAOTALK pics that I made will go up starting from the next update!

"I DO NOT OWN ONE PIECE"