Chapter 8: Past

Flash back Third Person. 

A man had a baby in his craddle. He was poorly dressed, but the baby was dressed in a very royal way.

"It's Okay, Scarlette, Daddy's here for you~"  The man cooed at his baby, smiling. The baby started to drift off to sleep. The father watched.

"Sir! Warlord Doflamingo has Arri--" a man in an army suit ahouted bashing the silence, but he fell down shortly after on his face, lifeless. 

"You were not there... Fuffuffu... Why?"  A voice said from behind the doors. The man simply ignored, and continued to stare at the baby. 

"Why,you ask... I just wanted to. I know that you want me to proceed The Plan," he said, making funny faces, and bending two fingers from his hands next to his face," so there's no point of me attending."

"Fuffuffu... You know well... But the meeting wasn't about that. It was more about... Your daughter." As soon as the warlord said daughter, the man sprang up, knocking the chair. The chair slammed the metal floor, making a loud thud, but the man didn't care about it. 

"What about my daughter...?"

"Oh, It''s just that when she was stolen, the thief implanted this unknown disease...Or affected her with his devil fruit. The only cure found was to beat her up...!"

"Bullshit."

"Fuffuffu... do what you want. She's not mine anyway," Doflamingo said before leaving the steel room.