Chapter 9: nurse room with Kid, Bonney, and Law... Mostly with Kid

DUE TO THE AUTHOR"S LAZINESS, IT CAME TO THE CONCLUSION OF BOMBING THE AUTHOR'S BRAIN, OR JUST SKIPPING THE FIGHT...THE AUTHOR CHOSE TO SKIP THE FIGHT! BUT THE AUTHOR HAS SAID, THAT THERE WILL BE A f..fight....(cough, cough...) *gasps

"It's.... It's the candies i had in my mouth for 30 minutes!!! I failed the candy challenge!!!! :(  Now, moving on... to the Ice...! *twak  " This is not your fucking facebook, so stop typing what you are doing, Bakayaro!"

"OKAY!!!! To the story~~~"

+ㅇ+ 

America's POV:

Geez, that hurts like hell! Thank god Mr. Newgate stopped the fight himself! But he didn't have to slam me down to the floor with his... (cough) devil fruit! Damn, my ribs hurts like hell."

"Stop whining, America-ya" said Law, on the bed next to me. The room was filled with medicine, and...!

"Kuso, I'm going to bash up that bastard and make him regret that he was even born! That damn.."

"DAMARE TULIP-ya!"

"Jigoku o damara(shut the hell up), Eustass fire!" I said, shouting more. 

"Ah, JESUS CHRIST! SHUT THE HECK UP, I CAN'T SLEEP!" said a person who was invisible because the curtains were blocking. 

"Oh, is that you, pink hair?” I said.

“Well, who do you think I am?"

“ That senseless direction dude's GF?”

“…Do you have a death wish?”

“Oi, oi, she was only asking, you food maniac.” Kid said tilting his head more to her.

“Shut up, Fireworks. This is a girl problem."

"Let me guess.... Perio*?" Law asked, staring at the ceiling, due to his neck injury.

"No, Law! Ugh, what a pain."

"Do you want pain? 'Cause I can help by using my powers, you know," Kid joked, but was soon cut by the pink hair, thrusting her curtain open, and punching his b***s.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kid wailed in pain.

LOL

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMFG, Girl, you have the guts!

The pink haired girl got up, and looked at me. 

Oh... she's glaring now what should I do?! The pink haired girl got up from Kid, and walked up to me.

Oh, crapballs. She's coming for me. Somebody help?

"Laaawwww.... can you help me?" I asked, but when I tilted my head, all I saw was Law gripping on his blanket tightly, with his head tucked inside. 

What the hell is going on here?!

"I... I wish I was a flee..." I heard from behind. Is it KID? no, it can't be. The Kid I know for now, is strong, and maybe kind? but he's not the type to say that. I looked at Kid. He was... Depressed?!?!?!?! 

OMFG OMFG< OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMF OMFG, OH, MY, GOD. HE IS DEPRESSED! LOLZ!

"I wish I was a clam...." Another voice came from behind. It was Law this time.

"Oh my god, what the problem with you guys!" I screamed. The pink girl was already sitting on my bed.

"Ikk! Sorry for what ever harm I had done to you..." I said to her.

"Shut up. do you have food?"

"Ehh? Pardon me?"

"Stop with the weird accent, and food. If you have it. Or else..." she said, pointed her finger, and moved it across her neck. 

"IKKK!!! I'll give you all I have!!! But... anno.... can you pass me my bag, I have some instant noodles that cannot be eaten without water--" and my bag slammed into my face. 

"OKKAAYY, then... Let's start!" and I opened my bag. I got a fire noodle(It's Korean, and it's like seriously hot.), and water out of my bag. Steamed the water, poured it in the plastic bowl, and waited.... and waited.... and waited....

"Why is it not working?!" Damn, she exploded. she opened the pack, and was greeted withreally hot steam...

"AHHH!"

"Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry!"

"shut up, and get me a towel."

+o+ *** +o+

"So, yeah, was it delicious?" I asked. 

"HELL YEAH!"  she shouted, fire comming out of her mouth. she cooled down a bit after a while.

"Imma get some wate... damnit, Im late for class!"

"..."

"Bye America!!" Bonney said, and ran off.

"Phew, she's gone! my freedom!!! Ah, soka! I forgot to wake up the 2 dudes in depression...

"Kid, Kid, wake up!" I said, shaking his arm a little.

"Nghhhhh..... I don't wanna..." he said in his sleep.

"Kid! Wake up!" Did I say that too loudly???? Oh well... Who would care...

"Kid!! Kid!"

"KIIIIIIDDD--" And in a blink of an eye, I was wrapped with 2 arms drawing me to the warm blanket. 

 ___________________________________

Soorrrrry for being late, and I am sorry for putting a  chapter...It's been a while, and I just came back to Wattpad..... Cuz, i had this 1 week school art hw, which kind of takes me like 3 weeks approximately, a geography hw, about the trip we went to Mui Ne (Vietnam) and write a essay about it( 2 pages, even though we didn't do anything), and had to babysit my little sis+bro, and all this is a big fat lie. LOL

See you next SUNDAYYYYY!!

Vote

Comment

*whisper (even though it was bad)