Chapter 2

Chapter 2:  first day

Hhm... I feel something.. on me?!

I instantly opened my eyes and saw arms hugging my petite body( I am 168cm tall) and the legs were enabling my ability to move my legs. Great. This is just great. Thank you lord, for putting me in this situation. 'Ahh..." the person behind me said, as he rolled over, making my current position, in the worst senario that I can think of; I was about to fall from a height of 2.50m( I was on the top part of the bunk bed). And I was starting to get a headache. That's bad....I can't control myself then....I need my bag... "Where... " Oh, great. The guy with a strawhat is hugging it. I bet that's Luffy... and the guy holding me is Law.... and the tattoo who's in the bathroom is Kid... Wait... "He's in the shower?!" I accidently said that out loud. 

" Well, well.... looks like sleeping beauty woke up..." said the voice. It was the tattoo guy in the shower. He poked his head out and stared at me. " Just what are you staring at?!" I cried. He didn't answer. Then, the fire haired guy behind me, released me from his grasp in surprise. " Why the fudge am I hugging him?!" He shouted. Of coarse, I started to fall. But, luckily, my instincts kicked in. 

I turned into air, just as I touched the floor, and then made my body solid again, standing. The 2 men stared at me with huge eyes( not puppy eyes), as if they couldn't believe what they've seen. SIlence ate up the room, and a minute later, the tattoo guy, went in to the shower and continued whatever he was doing. The fire hair was frozen on the bed, but his eyes followed me. I just went out the room like as if I was running away from them.

I went straight to the office to ask where Mr. shanks is currently, and what I saw was a man in a pink, fluffy coat sitting at the front desk. He was taller than me even though he was sitting down and he was wearing a pair of sunglasses. He was staring into the computer screen, typing things in, ignoring my presence. "Umm.. Excuse me, Do you know where Mr. Shanks is now?" I asked. He looked up. Oh. he finally noticed me. "Fuffuffu... And just why are you looking for him? "

"I just thought that I got the wrong dorm room. "

" .What's your problem with your room?"

" I'm just surrounded by men."

" Aren't you a man?"

" JESUS CHRIST! GIRLS CAN HAVE SHORT HAIR! DO I LOOK LIKE A MAN TO YOU? HUH?!"

" Fuffuffu....." He smirked and raised his hand. He did this weird finger skill, which was near impposibility to copy his fingers at first sight. Suddenly, I couldn't move. he moved his fingers a bit, and my body moved against my will. " What on earth is ...." I said. I sat on his lap and I was really trying hard to resist. Just what did he do with his fingers! Thankfully, the tattooed guy came in from the door. " Hey, Doflamin... " The tattoo guy and I froze in the sight of each other. I stared at The pink coat man as he moved his fingers, which made my position very unbenefitial. I squeezed my eyes shut and the next thing I knew was that  I was hugging the tattoo guy. 

" Oh, DAMN! You two look adorable! I should post this in the school newspaper, with the picture...HAHAHA!" Pink coat man said. 

" You vile, dispi..." I said, but I stopped when I felt tattoo guy's arm wrap my upper body. I looked at him, and his face had the exact face expression of when I tried to escape from Pinky's lap. 

"Say Cheese!"

*flash!*

" Hey, room mate. Can you delete the picture in 5 minutes?" I whispered.

"... "

" I'll take that as a yes. " and I ran out.  After 20 minutes, I walked around the academy as if nothing happened. I went to the Cafeterria, and saw some girls.