prologue

"America Dhawk, you are arrested for Vandalism, on the walls of a world noble's private mansion. You have two options. One, is you get sent to Impeldown, and  two, is that you get sent to One Piece academy. What will you choose?" the judge had asked.
" I choose One Piece Academy." I said out loud.
Some people gasped. Some people pitied me... even the judge looked uneasy, with the choice that I''ve made.
I don't know what happened then, but the judge had been so kind that he gave me 1 day to pack, and bid my good byes to my family.

I rode the bus to the academy, and while I was looking out to the wild, I saw some notes written in blood which basically meant "scram, if you don't have the guts to enter, weakling"
I felt bad for some reason. I mean, I'm just an ordinary artist, who paints things on walls. And, I was on a contest of wall artists, and the topic was graffiti. It was getting late, and even if I successfully returned home and painted on my house walls, it would take hours cleaning off the paint I splattered on the wall yesterday, and the deadline is just one hour away! What choice did I have? The prize is a chance to meet Oda Eiichiro... who would just give away this chance?I don't get the reason why I am sent to prison, I mean an academy for doing my job?? I can just say sorry, and rub it off. It's just dead simple. (why do people always handle things in the name of justice??) while talking to myself in my mind, I noticed that the bus driver called me over 5 times... He was close to yelling at me, shouting that we've arrived.
" Sorry for not listening." I said to him, and he looked like he was shocked to see such a nice person( haha! boasting about my self!) going into the academy. The worried driver whispered " Try hard to survive. It's hell in there."
I eyed him suspiciously.
It can't be that bad, would it??

*******************************
sorry! is it short?? well, so America-Chan arrived at the gates of it.... will she 'survive,  or is there something else??? find out more in chapter 1!!!

America: Hey Robin.... I'm going to eff-ing kill you if you add 'Chan' at the end of my name.... ever again.

Robin: Chill, America, aren't you suppose to be peaceful?? you president is a peace lover after all,...  hahahahaha(sarcasm)

America: ... I swear I will kill you at some point of the story...

Robin: You'll love me as the story goes on... fuffufuffu...