America, Her Secret Reveiled

"That's very... I don't know, strange," Nami said, trembling.

"..." Kid stood in silence. He just stared at the messege, confused. 

"...Kid, are you sure it was America?" said the very doubtful Ace. 

"Yeah, what do you think? She even made a mark here saying that she was here," grumbled Kid, pointing at his pale, purple skin that was still recovering.

"Well... ok. Hey Lu'! C'mon, need to talk to you now," Ace called, dragging luffy along, outside the room.

"Now what are we going to do? Two of the strongest walked out! This might be a trap!" Nami gasped. 

"Nami, I don't think this is a trap. I think it's just a messege from America,"

"Well, it says 'Bingi,Tom and Mango, warn the others about what is going to happen now," Nami pouted in confusion, slanting to the nearest wall.

"It's just a messege, telling Bingi, Tom and Mango to tell what's going to happen. Are you dense or somethin'?" Kid 

"Well, it isn't just an ordinary messege. As you can see, 'Bingi' isn't a common name-" 

"But people have it as names though," Kid cut in Robin's words, not realising Nami's glare. 

"..." Robin stared at Kid bluntly, and shook her head, as if expressing ' that man has no future' with her body. 

'Just what is he thinking? Bingi, is obviously not a name, you idiot!' Nami shouted inside her mind.

"Fuck, god damnit, I'm outta here

"Okey, well, If we see them as their initials, it's B, T, and M,"

"That's nothing,"

"Change the letters,"

"...what?"

"What letter is on either side of those letters?"

"For 'B'... it's between C and A,"

"Abcdefg...rs, t,u...  S, and u,"

"So to list them..." Robin trailed off to write a small list of outcomes."

|- ABC, STU, and LMN-|

"So considering the letters we all know, they are ASL, which are in front of the three colemns,"

"So this is...?"

"America knows that something is going to happen, and Ace, Luffy and Sabo are likely to act strange, Like calling out people, talking about the event in the future,"

(MEANWHILE)

"Minna!! You need to get away from America now! She's possessed by a ghost! She'll attack you no matter what relationship you've had with her!" Ace and Luffy ran around, through corridors and rooms. Everybody who had encountered them was in shock, lacking information of what was up with the newbie. 

"Ace?! Luffy? What are you doing, creating rackets around the whole academy," Sabo shouted, stopping his two brothers. 

"Well, America wrote the message-"

"Jay told us that we need to-"

"Go away from that person who wrote the message!" Ace shouted, finally not blocked by Luffy's booming voice. Luffy nodded at the statement, looking up to his blond haired brother with half confused and half certain eyes

"Ace, our Jay told us that whoever wrote the message is controlled by the evil 'you-don't know-who' and that the guy ate this very evil powerful unidentified devil fruit that can control a person. Are you saying that America is possessed ? And furthermore-" Sabo opened his mouth to continue but stopped and chuckled at his brothers on the ground, sitting unconfortably on the marble floor, looking down. "And, furthermore, the man isn't anywhere near America. I believed the fact that he needed to be close to his prey in order to use his power..?" Sabo tilted his head, his hand running through the waves of yellow from the side to the back of his head.