Chapter 3

Detention and P.E(Physical Education)

Kid's pov.

Now, damn! This is really comfortable! The pillow that the new commer bought, just awesome. What kind of a desig.....=.= ???? What?! The pillow was actually the newcommer?! Just what did he eat...!  He ain't chubby or anything... I felt him tremble in my arms. What a girlish guy. I unwrapped my arms around the new commer, and he turned into air, just like yesterday. " Just what was that for, you baka! Don't you know that I..... Sorry for interupting your sleep." 

"S'okey.Chill out. 

"..." His face turned red, and the air in the small room started to burn up. I had to go up to the refridgerator, and get some ice for him! What a pain. Soon, he cooled down, and I rose up to go to the Cafeterria. Oh right. He's gonna die in that place, if he goes there looking for me. Just what is he?! Making me feel hot whenever I see him, and make me want to protect him.... "He's too fragile," said the voice in my head. "Maybe you should shut up." said the other one. "You're just too stupid to realize that the boy is that girl!"  Great. I'm hearing voices in my head. It's all because of the hot air. 

"Don't even think about her, Kidd, because you ..." I walked across the tiny room, and took the ice bag from him in less than a second. I put in on my head, and the fragile-air boy stared at me in a very innocent way... just like her..." Hey."

"...Yes???" he said.

" What's your name."

"... America...Dhawk."

"Explain. What happened yesterday?"

"Well, I got you up on the sky, in about the height of Mt. Everest, and ..." And he went on. " So Shanks and I passed out, you carried me to my bed, and Shanks in Luffy's bed?" He nodded. His face was looking down at the carpet floor, but his eyes were looking at me. "... Okey, then... " and I went out. She looks so much alike her! Did she even tell me that she had a brother?

America's pov

Oh my God... That was scary....He was just glaring at me, Jesus... Great. I can't stop trembling. Deep breaths...Deep breaths... Okey... I'm all set! Oh! Did I tell him that we had a detention together at noon?! Damn it! He should be in room... Don't know...I'll see him around somewhere... So....Where am I now? I was in front of a small door, which reeked of the scent I never wanted to smell ever again. I pushed the door open, and what I saw was my tall,tattooed room mate, wearing a gown that doctors wear. He was holding a cup which had a picture of him, hugging a white bear. More like a polor bear. "Ummm... Excuse me, Do you know whe..." 

"The name's Law. You should know if you read the school newspaper, or go around with friends, especially girls..." He said, sitting down. He sipped a bit of coffee, and looked directly at me. "And what business do you have with me, room mate-ya?" Just as he said room, a blue barrior was made, and the doctor mumbled something like tac... something. Then, almost all the thing in that blue barrior floated. I knew that I couldn't do anything, because I experienced that before. It was the terrible thing that helped me get that weird syptom when I was young. I collapsed, trembling because of the trauma. Law was surprised when I smashed into the floor. Just then, before my conciousness faded away, I heard footsteps comming towards here. 1...2...4? No...3 people heading this way. The medical instruments fell down to the ground when the 3 people opened the door, sighting the scene. 

"Is...it me, or am I seeing a man with flames, and a pretty,blue bird made out of blue flames? What a pretty bird...." And I fell unconcious.

When I woke up, I was on somebody's back. It was warm and... shirtless?? "...rco, you are so mean! You could have caught Luffy in air, and give him to me!" shouted the man carrying me.