Chapter 4-

America's pov

"GOOOOOOO~~!!!!" And the game round 1 started. One after another, people were out, and soon, there were only a little amount of people still in round 1. in my team, Kid, Luffy, Sanji, Bartolomeo, and I were still on the game, and on the other team, Law, Zoro, Ace, and the blond feather hat guy was still on. "Hey, thanks, Bartolomeo... How are you able to block the balls? Do you have powers?"

"Yea, I have eaten barrior-barrior fruit, a long time ago, so... yeah, I can block them out by using my power." Another ball hit the barior that he made around him. Meanwhile, outside the safe barrior, it was war. Balls were flying in every direction, and dents were made on the walls whenever the  balls hit the walls. "Oni...Giri!!!"*Slash*

"Roronoa Zoro, detention for slicing over 10 balls." said Mihawk.

"AHHNG? What the..." and Zoro got out by getting hit by the ball that Sanji threw just now. Zoro glared at Mihawk, which the teacher paid no attention to. 

"My victory. Hey, muscle brain, you mad~~???" Said Sanji. Just then, Sanji almost got a punch in the face. "We will continue in lunch, ero cook..." and Zoro went to the out line. 

"Hey Law, pissed on your pants yet?"

"...Damare, tulip-ya. You were out 5 minutes ago." Law said, as he threw the ball powerfully. 

"HA! You call that a throw?!" Kid said, as he dodged the ball easily. A grin poped up in Law's face. Kidd, looked around."Hey, What are you smirkin..." and Kid noticed... Law had his power activated all along, as he came through the doors of the gym, and the people in the gym didn't notice a thing... "DAMNIT LAW!" as he got hit on the head hard. 

"You are not out yet, Kid." Law said, excluding '-ya'. "Head shot...", he grumbled.

"Let me join!!!" and joined the 'cheery' strawhat.

"Oi, Luffy! Move!", shouted Ace from the back of the opposite side of the gym, ready to do a skill of his own like the others. He threw the ball up high, and when it came down, he punched it as hard as he can. Even though he missed, a very large crack was formed on the walls. 

"Monkey D. Luffy, you are in detention because you did not wear the P.E kit given to you." said Mihawk.

"But I like my clothes better than those idiotic, and uncomfortable thing!"

" If you're going to give detention to Luffy, give it to me!" shouted Ace, while dodging a ball that 

"I can not do that. And Portgas D. Ace, you are also in detention becuase you cracked the wall." Mihawk said, glaring at both of them. They walked away. As they walked away, I heard,"Hey luffy, why did you get detention?"

"I don't know, glare face said it's because of what I wear..." Luffy whispered.

"PHHFT..." OOPS. Ace said that out loud. poor him.

"Ace, while you're in detention, move the paper works from my office to the graduates... Should be plenty..." and The golden eyed teacher smirked. Ace's face turned from red to pale for some reason.

-----

"That's round 1 finish. Well done everybody, for trying so well on the 'first' round." Wat?! " For round 2, those who do not want to participate, can stay out. But, you'll have to carry some of the papers to the graduates."

Most people left. The ones in the gym now, were Batolomeo, blond guy, Sanji, Zoro, Kid, Law, Ace,Luffy, Marco and me. (Readers... the reason Marco was in the gym was to cheer Ace.)Myhawk looked devastated, when he saw the huge number decrease from round 1 to round 2.
"Stay here and do round 2. I'm going to help the kids do the moving. If you are caught doing something else, you will have to join detention with Ace, Luffy, and Zoro." and he went out through the door.
"Party!!!!↗↗...???" I yelled with delight.
"Shut up! don't you know that Mihawk has a sensitive ear?!" everybody else said.
"oh..... Sorry."