911

Recordings have been provided by [REDACTED] police department. The following is a script of a call that went out at 9 pm on July 7th, 2019. The following conversation was made between Officer [REDACTED] and an unknown caller:

Officer: 911. What's your emergency?

Caller: <Calmly> I'm reporting a break-in at [REDACTED].

Officer: Is this your residence?

Caller: No. It's the house across the street. I can see him now. He's going to kill her.

Officer: Her? Is there someone in the house with the suspect?

Caller: Yes. Just like last time.

Officer: Last time? Has this happened before?

Caller: <Static> Once. You need to get here.

Officer: I have officers headed to your location now. Can you stay on the phone?

Caller: No. Not for long.

Officer: Are you in immediate danger?

Caller: No. Not anymore.

Officer: Ma'am, I'm going to need you to stay on the line until the officers arrive.

Caller: They're going to be too late. They can't stop it. There was nothing that could be done.

Officer: Please, ma'am, remain calm.

Caller: I am calm. <Pause> Oh. There he is. It's a knife he's holding. She doesn't see him.

Officer: Just remain--

Caller: He's killing her now...

Officer: Look away!

Caller: She's dead. Second time now. You'll find her in the kitchen.

Officer: Ma'am, please don't hang--

Caller: My name is Molly.

<Click>

The conversation ends. The officers arrived on the scene within a few minutes of the caller disconnecting. They found a body in the kitchen, just like the caller had said. Strangely, however, there were no other houses on the opposite side of the street. Likewise, the body had not been killed recently but had been locked in the house for nearly a week. When the caller's number was run, they discovered that it had come from inside the house. Stranger still, the victim was identified as one Molly Fernandez. To this day, the police have not been able to find the identity of the caller in question though they did manage to find Molly's killer not long after.