Down the Rabbit Hole

I reach a place wear I can stand. I could barely see. I put my hand on the wall to get an idea of where  i'm walking.

I followed the twisted path for a while. The rough cave wall scraped my hands, leaving them red and itchy. I broke out into a cold sweat than ran down my forehead and back. I was getting more and more anxious. Where the hell am going?

I look up and finally see hope in the form of a light. I run straight at it, hoping to find something.

I stumble into the open space. My eye grew wide. The candles on floor illuminated the space. The witches mark on the floor, carved in the stone. A black book lye next to the mark. I look at the Stoney wall, and my fears sinks into as all of the shady side killers. Carved messily into stone.

I step further into the room, making sure my brain wasn't playing tricks on me. This can't be real. How? I kneel down and pick up the black book.

I turn to the book marked page and scan it. Trying to sense of it. It's words sinks in. Give a soul to the devil, get anything you want.

Holy shit. I drop the book and sit back. I took a second to catch my breath. I need to go.

But it was to late. I stood up and turned around to only get slammed in the head by water bottle. Then black.
__________________
Word count - 254
Sorry about the cliff hanger. I just needed to keep you in your toes. Also thank so much for all the love on this story. It makes me so happy. Really.

-Sarah😊