Ch-8 3/3

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & Thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

💥 NEW 💥 Character's name : D̵̛̠̐̈́̀͋̂̾̚e̸͕̣̖̼̪̜̰̦͈̤͓̖̝̻̜̋͒̾̽̓͂̾͆͂̒̎̽̚͝m̵̧̧̺̲͓̺͙̯̹͙͈͎̮̖̝̥͎̏̿̋͂̑̏̈́̀̀̑̍̚o̸̢̗̗̦̭̭̝͎̞͙̎͒͋̋́ǹ̷̩̖͖̙̑̽̀̐̉̊̇͌̂̀̌͒͋̎̕̕ị̴̡̛̱͚̖̮͚̘̮̜̘̩̺̠̤̈́̊͊́c̷̨͎̤͖̗̃̇͑̽͐͒̔̄̐ ̵̧͉̳̓̉̉̿̓͊́́̉́̓t̶̨̛̺͖̙̪͙͕̪͉̥̠͈͊́̑̓̑̓̏͆̏̓̀̆̚tà̴̢̖̳̲͖̯̟͆̐̅ͅĺ̶͚̀̉̈́̓̌̍̍̽͘̚ḵ̷̹͇͎͚̳͍̺̲̳̜̰̦͚̗̍̅́̔̽̋̉̐̑i̶̬̤̹̞̙̅̿̊̉̇̓͐͝n̴͚͍̫̹͐̆͑͂̔̿̉̒̐̎̃̒̊̎͛ͅg̵̝͚̙̱͍̱̲̠͍͘ͅ ̵̦͖̜͊̓̽́̄̒͆̓͘i̶̢̠͙̟͚͊̎͒̓͊̓̔̃͌s̴͕͓̿͛ ̶̛̻̘̈́́̏̈̀͗͑̇̀̀̍̚͠͝l̶̩̬̻̱͉̘͍̗̞̊̑͑̐̈͋̎͆̋̋̀͆͘̕̚ͅi̷̝͙̮̗̲̼͇̼̫̝̰̍͌̽̿̈͋̚ķ̴̛̞̭̫̆̏ȩ̶̘͚̫̾̑̀͆̅̐ͅ ̸̢̝̱̲̜̻͈̦̻̟̐̈́̐̃̓̐͗̀̈̊͘͘ţ̵͓͕͖̳̤̪͉͇̘̱̳̥͗̀̋͐̐̏͗͌́͐͂̽ͅͅh̸͉̪̗̟̫͕͔̤̘̣̩̩͍̊̽͛̈͆̅͊͗̒̅̏̿̋͘͜͠͝ͅi̶̢̙̬͎̳̻̹͉͓͈̝̬̋̎̽̈́͐̃̿͂̉͋̒̈̕̕̚ͅs̸̖̄̈̿̄͆̊̀̊̀̓͝͝ ( This is only for Y/n's new Personality )

_________________________________________________

[ Author's pov ]

Like a sneaky, tricky, deadly virus. Y/n has sneaked through the well defended War Factory to the Administrator's room who turned into a bloodbath in a blink of an eye. 

Now and after He gained his form after He consumed the corpse. He can perform the next step of his plan.

[ Meanwhile everywhere outside the Administrator's room ]

[ Enemy's pov ]

As for the others. They all are at the moment fulfilling their career duties, with no single clue of what has just happened and what will happen soon, when suddenly.

Guard : * Talk through Factory's speakers * " Attention ! ! ! Attention ! ! ! Attention ! ! ! To everyone in this Factory. The Administrator is about to declare a general announcement that it's for everyone. Hear up carefully "

After the Guard's announcement. A moment of silence has prevailed in the area before the Administrator speaks through the speakers as well.

Administrator : * Talk through Factory's speakers * " Attention to all the filthy maggots here. A new security measure order has been received from the High Command Center. All the Guards has been ordered to gather in organized groups in the first floor hallways while everyone else has been allowed to have the rest of the day as a day off . . . . . . . GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND AND HURRY YOUR DUMB ASSES UP TO THE HALLWAY, DAMN IT. "

Being a Worker that works for [ Enemy Country ] isn't less hard than being one of its Soldiers because of the stric labor rules, it applies on them. It's nearly so uncommon for them to get a day off due to a new order because They usually been ordered to work harder.

Quickly and without hesitation, the Workers rushed to the changing rooms to change from their working outfit to their regular clothes while the Guards are moving a bit lazyly while badmouthing the Administrator from a side and envying the Workers from another.