Ch - 16 1/16

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & Thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

💥 NEW 💥 Character's name : D̵̛̠̐̈́̀͋̂̾̚e̸͕̣̖̼̪̜̰̦͈̤͓̖̝̻̜̋͒̾̽̓͂̾͆͂̒̎̽̚͝m̵̧̧̺̲͓̺͙̯̹͙͈͎̮̖̝̥͎̏̿̋͂̑̏̈́̀̀̑̍̚o̸̢̗̗̦̭̭̝͎̞͙̎͒͋̋́ǹ̷̩̖͖̙̑̽̀̐̉̊̇͌̂̀̌͒͋̎̕̕ị̴̡̛̱͚̖̮͚̘̮̜̘̩̺̠̤̈́̊͊́c̷̨͎̤͖̗̃̇͑̽͐͒̔̄̐ ̵̧͉̳̓̉̉̿̓͊́́̉́̓t̶̨̛̺͖̙̪͙͕̪͉̥̠͈͊́̑̓̑̓̏͆̏̓̀̆̚tà̴̢̖̳̲͖̯̟͆̐̅ͅĺ̶͚̀̉̈́̓̌̍̍̽͘̚ḵ̷̹͇͎͚̳͍̺̲̳̜̰̦͚̗̍̅́̔̽̋̉̐̑i̶̬̤̹̞̙̅̿̊̉̇̓͐͝n̴͚͍̫̹͐̆͑͂̔̿̉̒̐̎̃̒̊̎͛ͅg̵̝͚̙̱͍̱̲̠͍͘ͅ ̵̦͖̜͊̓̽́̄̒͆̓͘i̶̢̠͙̟͚͊̎͒̓͊̓̔̃͌s̴͕͓̿͛ ̶̛̻̘̈́́̏̈̀͗͑̇̀̀̍̚͠͝l̶̩̬̻̱͉̘͍̗̞̊̑͑̐̈͋̎͆̋̋̀͆͘̕̚ͅi̷̝͙̮̗̲̼͇̼̫̝̰̍͌̽̿̈͋̚ķ̴̛̞̭̫̆̏ȩ̶̘͚̫̾̑̀͆̅̐ͅ ̸̢̝̱̲̜̻͈̦̻̟̐̈́̐̃̓̐͗̀̈̊͘͘ţ̵͓͕͖̳̤̪͉͇̘̱̳̥͗̀̋͐̐̏͗͌́͐͂̽ͅͅh̸͉̪̗̟̫͕͔̤̘̣̩̩͍̊̽͛̈͆̅͊͗̒̅̏̿̋͘͜͠͝ͅi̶̢̙̬͎̳̻̹͉͓͈̝̬̋̎̽̈́͐̃̿͂̉͋̒̈̕̕̚ͅs̸̖̄̈̿̄͆̊̀̊̀̓͝͝ ( This is only for Y/n's new Personality )

_________________________________________________

[ Time skip 5 Day later ]

[ Y/n's pov ]

Our personal, underground travel service has been proven to be quite more useful than what we have hoped for, regardless on it being limited to nearly half of our zones only, yet that's a no thing to be worried because of, since the zones that contain our primary Cells had been connected through that subway system that we've formed, and that's what we cared for the most.

With that subway system at our disposal. We're now able to perform several Supports to face our Enemies, which are represented in the following :

Fast  And Safe Traveling  

Rapid Delivering Service  

Quick Retreating 

Send Reinforcements 

Exchange Resources And Supplies 

( I think those are the Possible supports gained from that system. If you Guys could think of more more, please share )

Our war Power has been risen greatly now since we are able to strike swiftly in various zones, yet we're still too weak to face the hostile invasive army in the opening, and that problem require more Power to be solved.

I could think of many ways to make the Resistance even stronger by either increasing its members number, developing and enhancing its weaponry system, or getting support from outside yet my mind at the moment is occupied by one thing that interrupts it from think clearly. 

The Quarantine Bio-Zone 

I couldn't stop to think about that mysterious place and the secrets that it contains since I've heard about it due to how much interested I'm in it, frankly and I'll solve its mysterious . . . . One way or another. 

Who knows what could be lying within that place. Maybe something that will bring a great joy to me. to us . . . . Or Perhaps a great pain like never before . . . . How I'm gonna know ? The answer is evident