Ch - 21 2/7

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & Thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

💥 NEW 💥 Character's name : D̵̛̠̐̈́̀͋̂̾̚e̸͕̣̖̼̪̜̰̦͈̤͓̖̝̻̜̋͒̾̽̓͂̾͆͂̒̎̽̚͝m̵̧̧̺̲͓̺͙̯̹͙͈͎̮̖̝̥͎̏̿̋͂̑̏̈́̀̀̑̍̚o̸̢̗̗̦̭̭̝͎̞͙̎͒͋̋́ǹ̷̩̖͖̙̑̽̀̐̉̊̇͌̂̀̌͒͋̎̕̕ị̴̡̛̱͚̖̮͚̘̮̜̘̩̺̠̤̈́̊͊́c̷̨͎̤͖̗̃̇͑̽͐͒̔̄̐ ̵̧͉̳̓̉̉̿̓͊́́̉́̓t̶̨̛̺͖̙̪͙͕̪͉̥̠͈͊́̑̓̑̓̏͆̏̓̀̆̚tà̴̢̖̳̲͖̯̟͆̐̅ͅĺ̶͚̀̉̈́̓̌̍̍̽͘̚ḵ̷̹͇͎͚̳͍̺̲̳̜̰̦͚̗̍̅́̔̽̋̉̐̑i̶̬̤̹̞̙̅̿̊̉̇̓͐͝n̴͚͍̫̹͐̆͑͂̔̿̉̒̐̎̃̒̊̎͛ͅg̵̝͚̙̱͍̱̲̠͍͘ͅ ̵̦͖̜͊̓̽́̄̒͆̓͘i̶̢̠͙̟͚͊̎͒̓͊̓̔̃͌s̴͕͓̿͛ ̶̛̻̘̈́́̏̈̀͗͑̇̀̀̍̚͠͝l̶̩̬̻̱͉̘͍̗̞̊̑͑̐̈͋̎͆̋̋̀͆͘̕̚ͅi̷̝͙̮̗̲̼͇̼̫̝̰̍͌̽̿̈͋̚ķ̴̛̞̭̫̆̏ȩ̶̘͚̫̾̑̀͆̅̐ͅ ̸̢̝̱̲̜̻͈̦̻̟̐̈́̐̃̓̐͗̀̈̊͘͘ţ̵͓͕͖̳̤̪͉͇̘̱̳̥͗̀̋͐̐̏͗͌́͐͂̽ͅͅh̸͉̪̗̟̫͕͔̤̘̣̩̩͍̊̽͛̈͆̅͊͗̒̅̏̿̋͘͜͠͝ͅi̶̢̙̬͎̳̻̹͉͓͈̝̬̋̎̽̈́͐̃̿͂̉͋̒̈̕̕̚ͅs̸̖̄̈̿̄͆̊̀̊̀̓͝͝ ( This is only for Y/n's new Personality )

_________________________________________________

While the Apocalypse clock is ticking right now along with the beats of the chaotic-evil's heart within the bio-womb, Marco has commanded for an immediate-intervention by a massive strike-force leaded by his second-in-command; The reaper, to burn the forest and destroy the bio-womb, putting an end to the unknown hidden within it before its life starts .

That evil must not be allowed to be born.

[ Time skip nearly 2 hours and half later

A few pieces of the remaining winged-fortresses have been sent to the forest to deliver the members of this mission's strike-force. Before dropping the Ground-forces and their supporting-mechs on the infected-forest's lands, they have agreed on paving the path for them first . . . . . . With several heavy airstrikes.

From each single winged-fortress from above, a small swarm made of the previously-revealed bombarding Ghost-ships has took off, heading to a designated targeted area of the forest to set it on fire

( Sorry guys, I've forgotten to name them in the previous chapter. I fixed that now )  

Those Ghost-ships have been armed with a new highly-tech type of explosive-weapons called the seeds-bombs