chapter 16

"Honestly Aiden Im not sure if i can trust you yet."I said with true honesty.

"Well im your mate and you can never escape me,I will always love you no matter what and i will never let anyone touch you or look at you the way I do" he said I could see the honesty in his eyes.

I didn't know what to do or say until,,,

"Jess I love you so much that I can't even put it in words and I always will. So thats why I want to ask you on a date"? He said with pleading eyes.

"I think a date sounds wonderful" I said before kissing him, he immediately responded. It wasn't just any other kiss but a kiss with passion.

We both pulled away and agreed to just watch Netflix and eat junk food until I have to go home.

We went downstairs got comfy, got the delicious food out and started scrolling down looking for a good movie to watch.

He wanted to watch Paranormal activity but I just wanted to watch a comedy, so we did Rock Paper Scissors and he won 😑😔.

"I get scared of movies like this" Im serious I don't like these movies one bit!

"Well then I guess you'll just need to come closer so I can protect you" He said with a cocky smile.

"Ughhhh fine but no funny business" I moved closer to him and he pulled me into his chest.

"This is nice, I feel complete with you here" He said with honesty in his voice.

"I feel the same" I said, I mean like were mates so yea it should feel like this:)

The movie started and we both got quiet.

I basically kept my eyes shut the whole movie until I just fell asleep in his arms.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~
AIDEN'S pov
When the 'scary parts started Jess closed her eyes and then soon after the movie ended and it was only 5:00 pm. Probably because I pulled both of us out of school like only a half an hour after it started.

I called Fiona and told her what happened and she said she will just tell Jessica's parents that she's staying the night at her house and will come back 2 morrow night.

I carried Jess upstairs and laud her on my bed and cuddled next to her and fell asleep with her in my arms:)
#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#%*#
HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR THE LONGEST,,I KNO I KNO YOU GUYS HATE ME.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻