Chapter 8

"Go to hell with that Aiden" I said angerly.
Aidens POV
Ugh,she was pissing me off so I punched her in the gut.Yup right in the gut,wait uh oh,I PUNCHED MY SOULMATE RIGHT IN THE GUT!!!

Jessica's POV
After I walked out side the janitors closet I seen the jock and he
didn't look happy:/.

"What the hell why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend when I asked you?!?" He shouted in my face with anger rolling off his tounge.

"Well,-" he cut me off before I was able to answer him

"You stupid little bitch why would you do that,well judging by the way your dressed its because your just a another DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!!!" He shouted in my face then out of nowhere he slapped me right across the face so hard that I fell against the wall and hit my head.I hit my head so hard that i started feeling tired and then just closed my eyes.💤💤💤.

Aidens POV
I walked out of the janitors closet to see Jessie and the dumb jock.Ugh well I might as well stay and see what happens because if they come in contact then well it will be war.I hear the jock yell something about Jessie being just another dirty little whore then a slap,yay she slapped him.Then I take a look and realize that he slapped her.
OH NO THE FUCK HE JUST DID NOT HIT MY MATE!!!
I quickly run over there and tackle him right to the ground and punch him left and right in the face and then kick him. Now I know you think that Im taking this to far but he hit my mate so yea we have a problem.After I was done with him I walked over to Jessie and seen that she was unconscious so I rushed he to the pack docter.

"Well she needs rest and hopefully she will wake up in a few days at least" the pack doctor said.

Well that was kinda short but I will be updating soon,bye luv ya😘😘😘😍😍😍❄️⛄️😋😛😊