"MINE" part 1

Aidens POV

As soon as i got into the school i went straight to jessics locker just to see her making out with some stupid fucking jock,not the same one.

Fine she wants to that game,well then we can play that game.I walked straight to my locker and grabbed the books i needed for class and then seen the slut of the school walk by and i just grabbed her and started to makeout with her.

My wolf is so fucking mad at me and said that he is not gonna talk to me until me and jessica make up,so awhile.

Jessicas POV

After me and the jock stopped kissing we started to walk to our first class and i was surprised to see that we had the exact same schedule so yeah we started to walk to class together when we passed Aiden and the school slut and seen them sucking each others faces off.

I decided that I was going to act like it didn't effect me at all when inside my wolf just wanted to snap her neck in half just for touching my mate,what what am i thinking he rejected me pshhh his loss....,

My thoughts were interupted when I heard the most terrifying growl I have ever heard,I turned around just to see Aiden.

"MINE" he said

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER" Aiden said through clenched teeth

Because the jock was human he was so confused about what was happening,and just before I could step in and do something AIden snapped the jocks neck then he through me over his shoulder and took me to his truck..............

(Oooooooooooo clifhanger what do you guuys thinks gonna happen next huh?

just kidding,because I love all of you so much I wont just leave you guys hanging like that)