chapter 12

Jessicas POV

the next day i came to school in short short jeans and a neon pink,green,yellow,orange crop top and it complimated my skinny stomach.

Aiden is going to go crazy i thought to myself, knowing i was right!

Then after i was all ready for the first act of revenge on Aiden, I got in my car and went to school.

~At school~

I got out my car, flipped my hair,and then had all eyes on me with the boys drooling and the girls hating.

wow i could get used to this extra attention.I could see aiden in the distance growling,lol i make myself laugh.I ignored his growling and just walked into school hearing the whispers and all the nice comments like for example

is that jessica

i would kill to be her mate

she's hot

can i have her for myself

After hearing all of this thing i walked off to my locker and then i was suddenly pushed up against a locker by the quarter back of the football team.

"hey whats your name?" he asked me with a hint of lust in his eyes

"Jessica,whats yours?

"Jackson"he told me leaning in to kiss me

we ended up having a quick makeout session in the corridor then walked off to class which sucks cause we have different classes.

AIdens POV

I seen jessica get out of her car with some pretty hot clothes and started to walk towards her when i seen all of the guys in our school staring at her with lust in there eyes,thats what really pissed me off and then my wolf came out and started growling.Jessica knew exactly what she was doing to me,and believe me when i get to her were gonna have a little 'talk' about this!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hey what did you guys think about this chapter?

im seriously tyring my best with these

Question of the day is:what do you look for in wearwolf books?

LEAVE A COMMENT and plz tell me. thx for reading luv ya!!!!