Rejection

So I'am currently driving my red Honda to my school (Grove patterson high).About 10 minutes later I arrive at my school and I'm so excited to tell my friends Maddison and Fiona that this car is mine because they already have there cars so yeah now we all have one yay!!!
I get out of my car and walk into school and go to my locker an then this scent that describes cinnamon stops me and my wolf screams MATE MATE MATE!!! With joy,I turn around to fine this good looking guy wearing black hi-tops with black skinny jeans along with a leather jacket and of course a shirt .He looks up at me and I look into his eyes to find DISGUST,I somehow didn't notice when I said mate to him."Eww why would I ever want you as my mate,I mean look at you your fat,ugly,stupid,and your clothes look like SHIT."my mate (Aiden) said,
by now I was crying,I ran down the halls until I bumped into my best guy friend Jaden.Jaden asked what was wrong then stoped him self when he seen that I didn't wanna talk about it and then he gave me a bone crushing hug,after hugging each other for about 5 minutes we both puled away and Jaden said"Hey wanna skip school today,cause you look like you need some cheering up right now." " yea how about we drop out of school" " well we could but then we would both get killed by our parents and Iam 2 young to die so how about just a day?" " Yea sure."

Aidens POV
I suddenly felt terrible about what I said to her.Truth is that I wanted her so badly but I have a reputation that I can't put at risk so I had no other choice but to reject her.
Jessicas POV
Me and Jaden left school in my car and once he was done obsessing over my car we went for ice cream.I got vanilla dipped in chocolate and Jaden got the same thing,and we got chilly dogs with chili fries (A/N im so hungry right now,ugh)then we went to go eat our food at the park.once we were done we decided to go to the mall,now any other day Jaden would protest about going to the mall with me but today he knew I needed cheering up so he didn't protest.