I wanna die

But of corse it didn't faze him because he was pretty mad to.The Aiden did something I never thought he would do to me.
HE PUNCHED ME IN THE GUT🙊🙈
I fell to the ground in pain.

"I didnt wanna have to do that but you left me no choice,YOU ARE MINE AND IF I CATCH YOU WITH ANOTHER MAN THEN YOU WILL BE SORRY"Aiden said with truth hidden in his eyes.

"I cant believe you think that I still wanna be with you after what you just did to me"I said angerly.

I think that Aiden just realized what he did because,"oh my gosh Jessica Im so sorry I didn't mean to do that can you ever forgive me?" Aiden asked/pleaded.

"What makes you think I will just say 'yea I'll just forget that you punched me and then we can go riding on unicorns'(note the sarcasm)"
"Jessica I really am sorry"
"Go to hell with that Aiden"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well what will happen next?

Will Aiden get more abusive or will he fight for Jessicas heart back?

This next chapter is going to be a little more tricky and I just wanted to make sure that you guys are ready and know what could happen.
Maria/Author:I hope you guys liked this chapter and just as an FYI when I say I will be updating soon that means later on today or tomorrow!!!

XOXO MARIARUIZM:)